PDA

View Full Version : Infected Records..?

AcidBastard
24-05-2004, 10:47 PM
Okay, what happened to Rowland the Bastard and Infected Records? I was really getting into the dark techno it was producing, and when they start to put out top quality tunes, they just stop! I've been playing Infected 19 for awhile, and it gets really a good crowd reaction, and I want to play more tunes from this label :protest:
So someone pull Rowland outta the hole he crawled under, and lock him in a room to produce more techno :pray:

acidchild
24-05-2004, 11:50 PM
We just had him play a party here this past Saturday=o]

AcidBastard
24-05-2004, 11:57 PM
Ahh, cool...But he needs to get back into the studio is what I meant :doh:

acidchild
25-05-2004, 12:01 AM
I know. I didn't get a chance to talk to him at all. Some weird shit went down and i just left. I did get most of his set recorded though=o]

AcidBastard
25-05-2004, 12:17 AM
You should post it then, I have 3 or 4 of his sets on my computer and love'em all. I wouldn't mind adding another and then burn'em all to CD :dance:

dan the acid man
25-05-2004, 12:41 AM
there's a link to one of his set's in the techno dj pa links section, rowland has also got a release coming out on freshgrind that is bloody great.

As for infected, im pretty certain it went with infectious distribution

Si the Sigh
25-05-2004, 07:42 AM
Eye, I think it did. Shame really. :cry:

networkacid
25-05-2004, 10:09 AM
Infected 20 came out mid/late last year, well after Infectious died - I just checked the label and there's no ditribution details on there..?

Also I spoke to Rowland when he was in Melbourne late last year, he said he'd been getting into the "ghetto" style a bit. That recent tune on Freshgrind is certainly different, hopefully he'll start putting more out soon! Also my friend and I were playing some classic 303 tracks and he said he hadn't heard any played out in ages and he was all inspired to go into the studio and dust his 303 off, so with a bit of luck we may even see one of those, maybe on Wahwah or something...

278d7e64a374de26f==