PDA

View Full Version : Red Sound C-Loops- Anyone else got 1 of these little beasts?

techno_smack
09-06-2004, 11:08 PM
Hi i recently got a c-loops loop player and i absolutely love it, does anyone else have one of these, or know any good tricks on it?

my favourites so far are sampling a loop of a drum beat then playing it back starting on the off beat and cutting the sample with the original for some double beating.

also playing back a sample at the same time as quickly spinning back the jog dial to time stretch stuff especially good for vocals.
mutha fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkka aaaaaaaa!!!!

If u dont have one of these, buy one! If u do, got any good tricks u wanna share???

techno_smack
19-06-2004, 11:07 AM
surely someone has one of these? If u have never heard of them u should look into it they r a good thing to have hooked up to ur mixin setup, and they r so small u can easily take it along when u r playin out.

They allow u to really **** a tune up in realtime. u can pretty much remix a tune as its playin!

:eh:

Kiwi
23-06-2004, 07:30 PM
i have made a topic about it earlyer....

http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12329&highlight=

great device!

idontlikeitinthathole
23-06-2004, 08:47 PM
great fun, though they do go out of time pretty quick so only minimal use when needed. i just take little loops from different tracks as i go along and just play around .

TripleX
25-06-2004, 01:41 PM
dude your avatar is ****ing distusting :shock: :nono:

idontlikeitinthathole
27-06-2004, 12:13 AM
he was still alive when he had the picture taken :eh: . happened in some war i think. cant find a front shot though.

miss bass
29-06-2004, 07:40 PM
scary avatar, why dont u like it in the hole?

haha

TripleX
14-07-2004, 01:31 PM
he was still alive when he had the picture taken :eh: . happened in some war i think. cant find a front shot though.

that´s a german soldier from world war one, he got his face shot off.
i have this anit war book, called "war against war", he is in it with lots of other terrible soldiers with injuries :shock:

scotttechfunk
07-08-2004, 12:44 AM
Techno_smack, that picture of the bird's tits bouncing in your avatar is almost hypnotic mate...

278d7e64a374de26f==