PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Mr McCormack

dirty_bass
25-06-2005, 01:08 AM
Really don`t think you should give it up, just maybe make the music, and let someone else handle the promotion.

But whatever, thanks for some good tunes, and for some interesting words.
Please keep making music, wether it gets released or not.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sorry, had to start this thread cos the last one got out of hand.

Mirsha
25-06-2005, 01:13 AM
I'm still hoping if someone offers him some money to do a vinyl he'll take it.

holotropik
25-06-2005, 09:09 AM
Yeah thankx McM ;)
Noice work you have done indeed. Seriously good Techno.

eyes without a face
25-06-2005, 09:32 AM
I'm still hoping if someone offers him some money to do a vinyl he'll take it.

im sorry but thats not quite the right attitude is it, i can see where ur coming from but i dont think its a case of offering him money, he's already stated he is still doing other music and records, just not techno, and i dont think by offering him a certain amount of money he is going to come rushing back

agree with the post overall tho, many thanks to McCormack for the stuff he's done :clap:

ampassasinbirmingham
25-06-2005, 04:45 PM
im still clinging on to the hope of one day watching mccormck live :cry:

Frank Dogshit
25-06-2005, 04:50 PM
good post.

didnt really post much in the last one as it turned into a bit of a dickhead show.

but yeah...thanks for bringing us some good music....it certainly was one of the names i quickly took note of when i first took my steps into techno.

both techno and electro was good from the guy,techno needs people like this guy at the moment.

marginmaster
25-06-2005, 06:44 PM
i agree. Chris is one of the best ever IMHO. id sometimes buy his records without hearing them, you know they're gonna be good.
THanks boss, hope you reconsider i really do. :clap:

Sunil
25-06-2005, 07:44 PM
Yesterday I came across an old track by him called "Ascendance", on a Fieber 2x12" from 2000 or something, never knew who that tune was by only that I heard it in a Mills set one time and thinking it really stood out. There's many hidden McCormack gems of his out there if you can find them...

fatcollective
26-06-2005, 02:19 AM
i have just listened to a CD Chris sent my best mate, shit man, his production is totally amazing. his sound has real grit. i heard some tracks that i have never heard before and to be honest after listening to the CD its a shame that someone with soooooo much talent is leaving our scene.

BIG RESPECT TO THE GUY & GOOD LUCK FOR HIS FUTURE!

FIK
26-06-2005, 01:58 PM
He'll be back ;) You can not hide from the virus :lol:

massplanck
26-06-2005, 10:54 PM
its all been said already..

loadsa clappies..

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

MARKEG
27-06-2005, 12:31 AM
let me join too. thanks chris.. you've changed alot in my life. thank you.

SlavikSvensk
27-06-2005, 01:25 AM
good music, good man

The Overfiend
27-06-2005, 05:39 AM
Thanks for writing a track that was one of my sole reasons for me catching the production bug.

Akkachar
28-06-2005, 03:08 PM
im still clinging on to the hope of one day watching mccormck live :cry:

Me 2...

278d7e64a374de26f==