PDA

View Full Version : Abiotic Recordings Tsunami Aid update

Dustin Zahn
29-06-2005, 07:58 PM
Everything is completed and ready for release. All profits will be donated to Mercy Corps charity. If you like techno, please head over to your favorite record shop and support by picking these up.

Upcoming Abiotic Releases:
Patrik Skoog, Paul Mac, Henry Chow, Bryan Zentz - Vol.1 - Abaid001 - June Out now!
Oscar Mulero, The Attack People, Go Hiyama, Damon Vallero - Vol. 2 - Abaid002 - July
Petar Dundov, Inigo Kennedy, Grovskopa, Luka Baumann - Vol. 3 - Abaid003 - Summer 05
Heiko Laux, Echoplex, Carlos Rios, Takaaki Itoh - Vol. 4 - Abaid004 - Summer 05

As you can see from such a diverse lineup there is everything from Detroit techno to minimal to IDM, to bangin' stuff to industrial. The project has been a long time in the making but I am very happy with the results. Thank you to all those who have supported the project from the beginning. To those who have inquired about turning in tracks, I'm sorry we couldn't fit everybody in! There are plenty of good causes to fight for out there, take a stance! Peace.

Stella Boy
29-06-2005, 08:12 PM
excellent work, can't wait to get my hands on these bad boys :cool:

gary_human
29-06-2005, 08:33 PM
yeah nice - look forward to these :lol:

audioinjection
29-06-2005, 10:15 PM
awesome artists

basslinejunkie
30-06-2005, 12:34 PM
was just thinking about this myself.lookin forward to pickin them up! :rambo:

Stella Boy
30-06-2005, 01:21 PM
Next: Teste The Wipe Zahn Rmx, Tsu Aid v2

Any tp's of this kicking about :love:

Jay Sanders
30-06-2005, 01:29 PM
Good Work Dustin...

Good to see some massive artists on the releases... and the fact that its for a reason!!

:clap: :clap:

Dustin Zahn
30-06-2005, 02:16 PM
Next: Teste The Wipe Zahn Rmx, Tsu Aid v2

Any tp's of this kicking about :love:

Tsunami Aid Volume 2 finals should be in this week, and in the shops within the next two. The Wipe remixes should be out in late Summer/Early Fall on...Bipolar (I think). It has a 2005 remix by Teste himself, as well as a clubby bangin' remix by Locotus and a more industrial/post-acid remix from myself. The Wipe is one of my all-time fav acid tracks so I'm pumped about that one.

Stella Boy
30-06-2005, 02:25 PM
damn right, the wipe is a timeless classic.

RDR
30-06-2005, 02:27 PM
damn right, the wipe is a timeless classic.

word.

daviec
30-06-2005, 06:33 PM
What a line-up, nice one. I'll buy them all I think :clap: :cool:

Technojunkie
14-07-2005, 11:59 PM
Everything is completed and ready for release. All profits will be donated to Mercy Corps charity. If you like techno, please head over to your favorite record shop and support by picking these up.

Upcoming Abiotic Releases:
Patrik Skoog, Paul Mac, Henry Chow, Bryan Zentz - Vol.1 - Abaid001 - June Out now!
Oscar Mulero, The Attack People, Go Hiyama, Damon Vallero - Vol. 2 - Abaid002 - July
Petar Dundov, Inigo Kennedy, Grovskopa, Luka Baumann - Vol. 3 - Abaid003 - Summer 05
Heiko Laux, Echoplex, Carlos Rios, Takaaki Itoh - Vol. 4 - Abaid004 - Summer 05

As you can see from such a diverse lineup there is everything from Detroit techno to minimal to IDM, to bangin' stuff to industrial. The project has been a long time in the making but I am very happy with the results. Thank you to all those who have supported the project from the beginning. To those who have inquired about turning in tracks, I'm sorry we couldn't fit everybody in! There are plenty of good causes to fight for out there, take a stance! Peace.
did somebody say TECHNO !!
:cool:

BRADLEE
15-07-2005, 12:23 AM
Very nice lineup indeed Dust. Keep it up amigo. A good cause you're helping with as well. :clap:

Sunil
15-07-2005, 01:29 AM
The Wipe remixes should be out in late Summer/Early Fall on...Bipolar (I think). It has a 2005 remix by Teste himself, as well as a clubby bangin' remix by Locotus and a more industrial/post-acid remix from myself. The Wipe is one of my all-time fav acid tracks so I'm pumped about that one.

Nice one Dustin :cool: Is great to see that you have done a remix of it!

Good work on the Tsunami records too ;)

Komplex
15-07-2005, 01:40 AM
I'm really looking forward to volume 4. Will these be available as online store downloads as well?

Dustin Zahn
15-07-2005, 01:50 AM
Yes, available in all stores like any other techno records. The second one should be out in about...2 weeks I think, maybe less.

On the Teste thing, I think my remix turned out pretty decent. I am happy with it anyway. It's very hard to remix a track like that as its pretty much just a bassline, 303 synth, and a kick drum. It's also one of my favorite acid cuts so I preferred to take my time with it as well.

mek
15-07-2005, 03:50 AM
I have the first one, its nice! Can't wait to pick up the second release. :rambo:

Komplex
15-07-2005, 04:44 AM
I meant downloads, as in 320k mp3's like beatport or www.foryourears.com?

278d7e64a374de26f==