PDA

View Full Version : dont mean to offend

FuK-NuT
27-07-2005, 01:12 PM
but why do brasil get the anxious debut P.A b4 us, the u.k??

Si the Sigh
27-07-2005, 01:44 PM
Yea man! :lol:

TechMouse
27-07-2005, 01:45 PM
Probably because Techno is more appreciated out there, from what I can make of it.

eyes without a face
27-07-2005, 01:54 PM
im gonna take a real stab in the dark and say maybe because he got booked there first?

Esox Lucius
27-07-2005, 02:12 PM
hmmmm loads of gorgeous brazilian girls dancing to your techno in a beatiful country with weather to match or a dive of a club in britain with loads of spotty 18 year old lads :lol:

such a decision to make :lol:

or it could not be that at all, probably not :lol:

FuK-NuT
27-07-2005, 02:28 PM
im gonna take a real stab in the dark and say maybe because he got booked there first?

did u know about bookings b4 the brasil gig?

eyes without a face
27-07-2005, 02:58 PM
dont understand, ive never known a thing about marks bookings, i dont need to, that wasnt the question tho, you asked why did Brazil get the Anxious live first, and to hazard a guess at the fact they got booked there first is pretty straight forward

pm mark, im sure he'l answer the question :lol:

FuK-NuT
27-07-2005, 03:02 PM
i had no clue this p.a was happening untill the gig was announced...if i did
i'd of tried me hardest to get it!

brazil is to far for me to travel, anywhere in the u.k isnt...i probably
would have tried me hardest to see this first hand!!

am just spittin the dummy oot a bit thats all...

brazil better lap this up!!!

gumpy green
27-07-2005, 03:20 PM
better be comin to edinburgh @ somepoint.

hope it goes off mark.

eyes without a face
27-07-2005, 03:43 PM
dont quote me of course but id guess that Mark got talking with the guys he plays for in Brazil and they developed it from there, usually the way it happens, they just got in there first id guess

TechMouse
27-07-2005, 03:46 PM
Brazil: Guaranteed a massive, well up for it crowd, who will go nuts at everything and be totally, utterly appreciative on every level, in a beautiful setting, in great weather.

UK: Not.

FuK-NuT
27-07-2005, 04:40 PM
thats where i will disagree m8....come to edinburgh or glasgow
and watch this techno shit go off!!

and if yer lucky enough to get a free party after words the beuti is surreal
espesh if yer on acid!! lol

TechMouse
27-07-2005, 04:55 PM
thats where i will disagree m8....come to edinburgh or glasgow
and watch this techno shit go off!!

and if yer lucky enough to get a free party after words the beuti is surreal
espesh if yer on acid!! lol
Oh yeah, it goes off - same down here mate.

It's just in Brazil it's THOUSANDS of people, rather than hundreds.

stjohn
27-07-2005, 06:37 PM
Oh yeah, it goes off - same down here mate.

It's just in Brazil it's THOUSANDS of people, rather than hundreds.

sounds like some feckin buzz doesnt it.....THOUSANDS of people....!"!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: thats how it should be!!!

hard to get that here tho :cry:

MARKEG
28-07-2005, 02:16 AM
hmmmm loads of gorgeous brazilian girls dancing to your techno in a beatiful country with weather to match or a dive of a club in britain with loads of spotty 18 year old lads :lol:

such a decision to make :lol:

yeah it was such a difficult decision LOL

actually the circuito guys asked me last year and said we would think about it. they kept asking and we thought why the hell not. it was a challenge eh. so the ball just kept on rolling and here i am, sat in sp now ready to go.

i think doing it like this in a country far far away to a large techno crowd has been a good thing. it's much more of a challenge than just saying 'let's drive 3 hours up to scotland'. i really hope it goes well, then we'll get some shit locked down in the uk. but if it doesn't well, hey, we tried our best and it wasnt meant to be ;)

dan the acid man
28-07-2005, 02:20 AM
im sure it will be great

RDR
29-07-2005, 03:59 PM
I agree, i'd love to see you n chrissie do it live. IN BRAZIL!!!!!!

Screw the U.K.

mind you, you can have a decent conversation with a spotty 18yr old, provided all you wanna talk about is hardcore.

RDR
29-07-2005, 04:00 PM
I agree, i'd love to see you n chrissie do it live.

Oh dear... :doh: i've done it again. SORRY!

Stella Boy
29-07-2005, 09:39 PM
go sit in a corner and think about what you've said. Then we you've finished do it again.

eyes without a face
30-07-2005, 10:58 AM
mind you, you can have a decent conversation with a spotty 18yr old, provided all you wanna talk about is hardcore

stop going to hardcore clubs then

RDR
30-07-2005, 11:57 AM
mind you, you can have a decent conversation with a spotty 18yr old, provided all you wanna talk about is hardcore

stop going to hardcore clubs then

I dont go actually,. i prefer street corners and plaggy bottles of shite lightening.

Obdurate
30-07-2005, 07:08 PM
Fair play mark, if anyone has any coments or has said why not us first "UK" SCREW THEM haha . . to play outside of the uk is a big achivement man and the crowd and most sceens are well up for it and there 99% chance you party will be the best gig uve been to in a long time, the uk music scene in genral is pretty poor in teh UK why not jump at life changing chances outside of :cool:

JimmySomerville
01-08-2005, 10:11 AM
We Need this one up in glasgow asap :twisted:

Already been on the pester about it and will be doing lots more of that when Mark is up lplaying for us in September!

jonnyspeed
10-08-2005, 11:21 PM
hmmmm a dive of a club in britain with loads of spotty 18 year old lads :lol:

you've gotta keep out of them twink bars, man

278d7e64a374de26f==