PDA

View Full Version : Ian Lehamn

bayley
12-03-2006, 04:52 AM
****in A mate... listening to ians mix,,,, fair play, we need more shit like this.... cant help but drift away when i listen to this... innovation is so fresh .... does this guy have vinyl releases yet?? i wanna play this shit out!!!! :devilish:

djshiva
12-03-2006, 07:20 AM
www.abiotic.net

ian has been putting out quality shit for several years now.

Numeric
12-03-2006, 10:59 PM
the records i've picked up from him have been quite hard, really good tunes but nothing compared to the material that his PA consists of, we're talkin serious next level s**t, i don't know if there's anything else i have heard recently which comes close...

both parts of the show are a must download...

ampassasinbirmingham
13-03-2006, 05:41 AM
yeah i wasnt to keen on his harder stuff. it always had a vey nice edge to it tho, he did release a few dark off beat tunes which were also sick as ****, but have to agree, the new stuff is super, as is dustins minimal label. nice driving minimal, not to plinky plonky, dancfloor stuff.

Ian
15-03-2006, 03:48 AM
you can have the full set here with no interruptions...

http://www.abiotic.net/dubplates/ian/Ian_Lehman-rave_party_music_live.mp3

as far as this new material on vinyl please check www.modernrecordingcompany.com and www.wearerecords.se

thank you!

The Overfiend
15-03-2006, 03:52 AM
Good Job Ian
I was going to shake down Dustin for the set.

Numeric
15-03-2006, 07:00 AM
downloading now...

:)

stjohn
15-03-2006, 01:19 PM
ive been listening to the rave music mix for a while now, deffo my favorite. well done Iano

Numeric
15-03-2006, 07:29 PM
it's an awesome set for sure, i can't get enough of it...

there's about four or five jaw-drop tracks on there and the rest are of unbelievable high standard...

Mr Lehman i salute you!!

Ian
16-03-2006, 03:20 AM
i really haven't had much feedback on this newer material. i am glad to know that you guys like what i am doing. :) i will try to keep getting better.

The Overfiend
16-03-2006, 06:00 AM
I liked it more towards the end.
I'd like to hear a set where you went faster and harder.
More like that Mafia Ep or that new one I told you about over aim the other day.
In the mean time I'll be over in the corner with my gram.

djshiva
16-03-2006, 06:07 PM
seriously folks, check out the eidolon album on modern recording company. some of the best minimal/deep shit i have heard in a long time! ian is truly one of the hottest techno talents around...bar none!

ibbjamin
17-03-2006, 12:11 AM
seriously folks, check out the eidolon album on modern recording company. some of the best minimal/deep shit i have heard in a long time! ian is truly one of the hottest techno talents around...bar none!

Agreed. This record and some of his newer livesets are some of the most forward thinking music I have heard recently. Still enjoy the harder stuff he is ore famous for, but his Eidolon moniker is fantastic in a different respect. Looking forward to hearing his Liveset in Milwaukee next weekend.

MITA
17-03-2006, 03:54 PM
bah...
wish i could be at my aunts place then to hear Ian play live :(

Dustin Zahn
17-03-2006, 05:56 PM
I agree, ian's stuff sounds better at my aunt's house as well. ;)

stjohn
18-03-2006, 05:51 AM
I'd like to hear a set where you went faster and harder.

essentially..this is what i want too, but it seems like (well in the Rave Music mix anyway) Ian really worked the minimal groove.

each rhythm had something totally different to offer. possibly this is because there wasnt alot of other beats on top and on hearing each new sound, my brain never wandered.

but i really like this approach. by NOT layering too many loops or beats, the mix allowed me to click to the 'small' sounds and follow them.....

am i talkin shite again? :paranoid:

MITA
18-03-2006, 01:24 PM
The distance between stars is relative to their diameter!

@ Zahn:
yeah,especialy when listened from kitchen...hahahah

Ian
21-03-2006, 09:58 PM
there is an old saying that all good parties end up in the kitchen ;)

Si the Sigh
22-03-2006, 07:51 AM
Thats true for me, my decks are in the kitchen! :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==