PDA

View Full Version : Mixes For Broadcast

Adrenalin
07-04-2006, 09:40 PM
I'm still interested in mixes, mostly exclusive though I'll accept live recordings and other mixes as long as they are very new, for my radio broadcast, BRING THE NOISE.

So far the response has been incredible and I have to thank all the DJ's and producers who took time out of their schedules to record mixes and/or submitted advance promo tracks for me to DJ, especially my bro' Alex Calver (see you on the 22nd in TO), Aaron Liberator for the support, Michael Wenz, Rhythm Technologies (Baz you "illegal retard"! haha!) and Jeff Amadeus, who almost got kicked out of his apartment because his neighbors complained while he was recording a mix for the show! haha! Everyones support has been fantastic.

ANYONE who is interested in getting a mix on the show, please contact me and I'll send you the FTP upload information. Also, be sure to include any information that you would like promoted on the show, i.e. website, new release coming out, label, whatever you want.

Tune in on Sundays from 12pm - 3pm (5pm - 8pm U.K. time) on http://www.techno.fm and remember... Keep It Hard!

rhythmtech
07-04-2006, 09:43 PM
:lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==