PDA

View Full Version : frankfurt

Frank Dogshit
24-04-2006, 12:53 PM
goin there this weekend,any recommendations on the best places to go? any good bars to visit before the clubs? restaurants etc...

goin the U60311 on the friday but other than that my diarys blank.

help me out :eyes:

Traxx
24-04-2006, 12:58 PM
Didnt get around frankfurt when we were over, just flew in there. Airports massive. Have a goodun.

Frank Dogshit
24-04-2006, 01:14 PM
cheers. really lookin forward to it.

torn between Beyer vs Carola@Cocoon and DJ Rush at the U.

Traxx
24-04-2006, 01:31 PM
Rush all the way!!!

Seen some snaps of coocoon the other day & it looks well poncey.

Split-Personality
24-04-2006, 02:03 PM
Got to be Cocoon from waht Ive heard:-

http://www.cocoon.net/

:lol:

koma
24-04-2006, 02:29 PM
i'd check U60 if I were you
or some hardcore parties in the are, if there are any next weekend...

heavy beats
28-04-2006, 02:23 AM
cocoon club is definitely one of the best clubs in the world. from the design, sound, to and music... the time i was there i caught funk dvoid. about a tons of people showed up and there was still plenty of space to move around and different areas for a change of scenery. the soundsystem was also top notch and CLEAN restrooms! during that same trip, I played the ubar, afterhours at u60311. as you all know..... its an old train stop, so u can imagine how grimey it was down there. if u dont mind that, then you'll be fine... sound is great, the staff is friendly, and the pisser is funky.

do yourself a favor and go to Cocoon Club then hop over to the Robert Johnson in Offenbach for afterhours.. if you're lucky, maybe you'll catch richie muggin' down on sven there again. ;)

Dustin Zahn
28-04-2006, 05:22 AM
I would go to Cocoon simply to check out the club. I'm not really into what Carola has been playing lately but I've never been a fan of Rush either.

crime
28-04-2006, 08:32 AM
I played the ubar, afterhours at u60311. as you all know..... its an old train stop, so u can imagine how grimey it was down there. if u dont mind that, then you'll be fine...

I would say that if you ever went to tresor, the U60 is spotless in comparison...
Always found Frankfurt a bit sterile compared to Berlin, not so much in the way of good restaurants, nice bars etc, I mean it's a totally different vibe to Berlin, definitely a lot more money in that city and much more "German" in a way...
if you're in germany the whole weekend, there's also this on on the sunday (as monday is a public holiday): http://www.we-want-more-of-diz.de/
But it's about 2 hours from frankfurt....

MARKEG
28-04-2006, 06:07 PM
i heard munich play frankfurt in the cup final this weekend, so plenty of excitement round there for sure!

Frank Dogshit
02-05-2006, 01:20 PM
amazin place!

U60 is everything a good techno club should be,dark,dingy as hell!

Rush,Bold and co was exactly how i expected just straight bangers which was fun to say the least! There was a guy warming up for them called 'Agent' who was particularly good,playin some quality shit!

The football on sunday was funny as hell,streets packed full of people watchin the game on the big screen,excuse to eat bratwurst and drink beer all day!

Technobitch
02-05-2006, 01:22 PM
good time then!! did you take any pics? always good to see proof of the gurn action he he he

Frank Dogshit
02-05-2006, 01:35 PM
good time then!! did you take any pics? always good to see proof of the gurn action he he he

yeah,got some pics,more videos than anything which is shit really cos i get carried away when im peppered and they dont come out that good with it being so dark. Ill show them you on thursday. take it your goin for drinks with oriel,gemma et all?

deffo off there again soon,got pally with some locals aswell so accommodation sorted next time aswell as a guided tour! :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==