PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Lost tommorow ?

Fordy
26-08-2006, 08:53 PM
Jeff Mills, Laurent Garnier, Rhythm And Sound, and Steve Bicknell.

Cannot wait, immense line up, after Get Loaded aswell, which will also be class.

Never been to Lost before, I know its legendary but whats it like ? Anyone been recently...

detfella
26-08-2006, 09:49 PM
i went to lost a few years back tto see richie hawtin & aphex twin...amazing night ... it was located near an industrial warehouse area and when you walked out into the open chilll out area you overlooked the millenium dome

hope you have a good night, im sure you will||

MARKEG
27-08-2006, 06:50 AM
jesus christ that's one line up. just got laurent's retrospective new album and it's incredible.

Frank Dogshit
28-08-2006, 07:40 PM
i went

fantastic venue,crap soundsystem

garnier was boring as hell,mills ok......but same old jeff really until his last hour when he was digging out some right old belters. party time.

mattboyslim
29-08-2006, 12:26 AM
interesting going from the boat party, with a full on thrashaton from ben, oli, chris and james, followed by a load of boring ploddy stuff. Garnier played some ok stuff and had a control of the crowd, but it just seemed to go on and on, and mills wasn't mixing fast enough for my liking. those tunes don't work being played like that.

dub room was quality though, although rhythm and sound didn't seem to recall writing 'never tell you' !?

Jay Pace
29-08-2006, 03:18 PM
fantastic venue,crap soundsystem
garnier was boring as hell,mills ok......but same old jeff really until his last hour when he was digging out some right old belters. party time.

My thoughts exactly.

Didn't bother going, because I was 99% certain this is how it would pan out.

Although TDK festival wasn't the greatest thing I've been to either...

dirty_bass
30-08-2006, 04:41 PM
why oh why do people put up with lost.
The money you pay should gaurentee you get a top rig with top names.
What you get is a good sized venue, top (although never very varied) name DJ`s, shit shit shit soundsystem, and piss poor lighting, for your hard earned.
Puts techno in london to shame if this is the supposed flagship for the music.

I don`t like moaning about such a large event like this, but someone has to say it dammit.

The whole party is sold on mills.

thetonewrecka
01-09-2006, 08:22 PM
My boat sailed before I could jump on and sail on over. Sounds like I didn't miss too much though.

Little_Fella!
03-09-2006, 11:53 PM
I was put off 'Lost' when i went a couple o years back @ Rocket down Holloway Rd.... I could have gone to a squat party and heard a better set up- just lazy...!

Hate moanin misel but it don't seem like its moved on...

Aint they listenin to anyone at all....??! :bash:

Jay Pace
04-09-2006, 12:01 AM
They still pack it out though...

Loads of spanish always there

Little_Fella!
04-09-2006, 02:25 AM
To true...

Packed to the rafters...!

Don't get me wrong, this is a humble opinion in that respact...

But, imo, it just seems that they aren't making an effort because they don't have to any more...

I like attention to detail no matter how big the party is...

Jay Pace
04-09-2006, 10:51 AM
With you all the way.

But from a promoters position - if you are already packing it out each and every gig - why try harder?

278d7e64a374de26f==