PDA

View Full Version : Siege - Untitled

Siege
20-08-2007, 03:20 AM
New tune ive managed to write today,which is not like me as i usually take weeks .
Not mixed it down yet...just spent all day writing it,getting the arrangment done.....still some parts in there that i need to eq and stuff...worked on bottom end etc...needs more percussion yet aswell.
Im pretty happy with it ,think when its all done and dusted it will be a good trk.

Let us know what you guys think??
cheers

http://213.129.73.14/members/my_tracks/audio/DT_ACF25D89226183.mp3

stjohn
20-08-2007, 06:43 PM
great synthwork again man... lovely techno techno feel to them.. as you said.. no mixdown as of yet, but i can picture that bass being nice n big!! the progression is great too.. i like the slightly trancey feel to it.. maybe if you try and write a few more (1 or 2) high loops to jump to and from, so the tune carries alot more smoothly coz its the just the 1 hi hat rhythmn im hearing.
but im deffo feeling it.. tough, dancefloor, with a bit of emotion

nice

Tyrisia
20-08-2007, 07:07 PM
this is a great direction to go in Cal, really good stuff, agree with stjohn about the percussion, gonna sound great if that's just a days work though, knowing how long you usually like to spend on a track.

keep it up man, great stuff.

Siege
20-08-2007, 07:33 PM
Cheers rory,will
yeah,like i said....havent put the top end in yet..just that 1 hat hit was as far as i got,..just posted up at the stage it is for thoughts on the arrangment,progression.....that im happy with.
Glad u both diggin it anywayz
thanks

Siege
22-08-2007, 04:46 PM
How dead is it in here latley?

Little_Fella!
23-08-2007, 01:24 AM
Yeah, I like the melodic approach here which will become prominent when you thicken your lead sounds up, (as you already know:cheese: )...

I do like the slidey ride sound that comes in now and again - definitely adds to the feel of the tune and I can sense some skittery percussion deftly playing in and around it...

Kinda tough on the bottom, which I think is indicative of a techno production... The good bit is finding the balance between a melodic tune that is not meant to be demanding, and keeping the dancefloor solid beneath ya feet... which I know you will...

Looking forward to the development...:cool:

DannyBlack
23-08-2007, 11:26 AM
nice track man, i think you should call it "ankle clamps".

Siege
23-08-2007, 04:53 PM
nice track man, i think you should call it "ankle clamps".

Cheers Danny...whys that then?

DannyBlack
23-08-2007, 06:09 PM
for some reason, this past couple of days i have had that phrase stuck in my head... "ankle clamps". i have no idea why. but it is a kickin little number.

278d7e64a374de26f==