PDA

View Full Version : Surgeon - This Is For You Shits - Warp CD

Si the Sigh
07-02-2008, 08:33 AM
Possibly the best £4.99 I've spent this year. :)

Utterly superb CD. Yea, I know I could have downloaded any number of Surgeon mixes online and still gotten the same sonic assult to the senses, but I'm glad I got a copy of this. As you'd expect with a mix released on Warp, it's pretty heavy on Warp tracks, but it's put together so damn well. This is going to be staying in the CD player for a long time! The only slight downside to the CD, and it really is only a slight downer, is the weird packaging, it's a pain to open and close.

DVNT
07-02-2008, 09:05 AM
Aye. Got this end of last yr.

Filthy innit. Packaging is a bit odd and will prob degrade quite quickly. My only real gripe is the fact that it's just one long track, rather than the individual tracks.

Si the Sigh
07-02-2008, 09:07 AM
Aye. Got this end of last yr.

Filthy innit. Packaging is a bit odd and will prob degrade quite quickly. My only real gripe is the fact that it's just one long track, rather than the individual tracks.

I'm going to tranfer the CD to another case to save the original packaging I think.

The one long track thing didn't bother me. Who's skips through a Surgeo mix anyway?! :)

stjohn
07-02-2008, 11:03 AM
its annoying if u accidently hit search instad of volume up on ur car stereo tho, and ur back at the beginning!

but its a great mix. i ws worried that it would be like his gazillions of sets out there, but he came up with some new stuff, tunes and mixes etc!

great CD

278d7e64a374de26f==