PDA

View Full Version : Reviews???

BRADLEE
28-02-2008, 09:54 PM
Mark, did you stop doing reviews for new releases anymore my friend?

Aratron
28-02-2008, 09:55 PM
Mark, did you stop doing reviews for new releases anymore my friend?

dude btw i just got my copy of more punk than funk the other day - enjoyed your track mate, nice one.

BRADLEE
28-02-2008, 10:01 PM
dude btw i just got my copy of more punk than funk the other day - enjoyed your track mate, nice one.

Thanks Aratron!!! Really glad you ended up liking it after all man.

However let me stress thatt "ZEITGEIST" is a collective effort of myself and WETWORKS. We both have our own sounds, but when they come together, it's just something entirely different for the both of us.

Aratron
28-02-2008, 10:20 PM
Thanks Aratron!!! Really glad you ended up liking it after all man.

However let me stress thatt "ZEITGEIST" is a collective effort of myself and WETWORKS. We both have our own sounds, but when they come together, it's just something entirely different for the both of us.

cool i actually thought it was the best track on the vinyl. a lot darker and dancier than i expected. quality. i order it ages ago, but held it on order until this week.

BRADLEE
28-02-2008, 11:48 PM
cool i actually thought it was the best track on the vinyl. a lot darker and dancier than i expected. quality. i order it ages ago, but held it on order until this week.

Cool man!!! That's sweet:biggrin: Sucks it took so long to get the record though man. But if it makes you feel any better, I don't even have a copy yet of my own record:lol:. But I'm gonna meet up and kick it with Joe as soon as I get into London. After that off to Exeter for the 7th.

MARK ANXIOUS
29-02-2008, 01:02 AM
if by mark you mean me hehehe, no i didnt mate. anything you want reviewing for m8 mag send to me: info@blackoutaudio.co.uk .... i post the published reivews on the front page now every month.. if not, well sorry for being an ass :)

BRADLEE
29-02-2008, 01:17 AM
haha, well you're the only Mark I speak with on this website that I know of...no worries homie. Was just wondering man cause the last month I saw was Like August 2007.

MARK ANXIOUS
29-02-2008, 01:47 AM
go here:

http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/

my latest reviews are here:

http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/content/view/113/25/

:)

BRADLEE
29-02-2008, 02:15 AM
aww...I see said the blind man :D

278d7e64a374de26f==