PDA

View Full Version : Soundhack B2

teknorich
26-04-2008, 06:16 PM
I'm trying to find the MP3 of Soundhack (B2) to download, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Even on Soulseek it is only available from mix albums.

Anyone know of an mp3 shop where I can pick this up?

terence
05-05-2008, 08:52 PM
I'm trying to find the MP3 of Soundhack (B2) to download, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Even on Soulseek it is only available from mix albums.

Anyone know of an mp3 shop where I can pick this up?

by the record and dont use soulseek. **** sake

TechMouse
06-05-2008, 03:02 PM
by the record and dont use soulseek. **** sake
In fairness, it sounds like he's trying to buy an mp3 if possible.

Not everyone has decks, remember.

teknorich
06-05-2008, 03:11 PM
Terence - I wanted a digital copy. An mp3. I looked in various mp3 stores, but nowhere sells it. I don't have decks, but if I wanted the vinyl, I'm sure HTFR could get me a copy. The whole point was that I want a MP3! Thought that was obvious from my original post. But thanks for the input anyway. Constructive...

I ended up ripping it from their myspace page, using total recorder, but I'd still rather have bought a full 320kbps mp3. But if they don't offer one, I can't buy it from them!

Is that the norm - that artists don't sell their back catalogues on mp3? It was only originally released on vinyl, but it seems short sighted to me not to sell the digital version nowadays. There would certainly be customers. Me, for example.

rhythmtech
06-05-2008, 03:14 PM
some dont some do.

ive found sometimes contacting the artist can get you a copy if you explain the situation.

TechMouse
06-05-2008, 03:27 PM
some dont some do.

ive found sometimes contacting the artist can get you a copy if you explain the situation.

+1

teknorich
06-05-2008, 03:35 PM
I'd hope so mate, that would be brilliant. I do have a copy now, but it isn't great and I'd rather get a full quality version. I'll find their contact details and then give them a shout.

Cheers for the suggestions gents!

terence
06-05-2008, 08:34 PM
I'd hope so mate, that would be brilliant. I do have a copy now, but it isn't great and I'd rather get a full quality version. I'll find their contact details and then give them a shout.

Cheers for the suggestions gents!
sorry, thought you just wanted a freebee, i just dont like people supporting shit like soul seek

278d7e64a374de26f==