PDA

View Full Version : I Love Techno - Belgium

Miss Saysay
08-09-2008, 09:56 PM
Im thinking of going next year and wondered if anybody here had been before and what it was like etc etc?? Looks wicked!

http://www.ilovetechno.be/2008/

:dance:

Miss Saysay
08-09-2008, 11:58 PM
Or infact , does anybody have any recommendations of a good techno fest etc? :biggrin:

koma
09-09-2008, 08:15 AM
http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=59426

ILT, Awakenings, Monegros...

Miss Saysay
09-09-2008, 09:58 AM
http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=59426

ILT, Awakenings, Monegros...

Nice one, i shall look into that. :wink: Got a mate in amsterdam too so thats a top excuse for a meet up.

wenna
09-09-2008, 10:55 AM
mark eg dj'ed there in 2007 so he will know. line up is ace every year so must be good i think :)

echodek
09-09-2008, 11:03 AM
i love techno is always superb. i've been to the last 6 and never really been disappointed. great atmosphere, good soundsystems in most of the rooms. ghent is a cracking town too, so try and stay for a few days either side.

Miss Saysay
09-09-2008, 09:20 PM
i love techno is always superb. i've been to the last 6 and never really been disappointed. great atmosphere, good soundsystems in most of the rooms. ghent is a cracking town too, so try and stay for a few days either side.

Ghent does look lovely, also ive read theres a holiday inn that is within walking distance to flanders expo. Roll in, roll out, sounds good to me! :biggrin:

elektrik chicken
19-09-2008, 07:33 PM
im off to ilt this year me n a mate going on the ferrie from hull to zeebrugger, stoppin at the holiday inn but its a 20min coach ride away so i've bin told
should be mental...... can't wait to see them banggin blood beatroot guys cant beat a bitta root

davethedrummer
22-09-2008, 05:29 PM
i wonder if they pay their dj's ?

djfilthmonger
22-09-2008, 06:12 PM

It is a good festival. but i had very disappointing experiance the last time i went to. i was bored off me tits with the music they were playing, minimal and electro ... I think i fell a sleep i was so bored. they always get the same acts aswell.
awakenings was definetly the festival i enjoyed the most . techno for everyone.

the year i stayed in the holiday inn right next to flanders expo.. it was the first time i seen speedy j and chris liebeng . they were on last and played for four hours. some energy from there performance keep me dancing till the early hours with out the help of any yippers

DannyBlack
22-09-2008, 06:36 PM
It is a good festival. but i had very disappointing experiance the last time i went to. i was bored off me tits with the music they were playing, minimal and electro ... I think i fell a sleep i was so bored. they always get the same acts aswell.
awakenings was definetly the festival i enjoyed the most . techno for everyone.

the year i stayed in the holiday inn right next to flanders expo.. it was the first time i seen speedy j and chris liebeng . they were on last and played for four hours. some energy from there performance keep me dancing till the early hours with out the help of any yippers

Not only did you fall asleep, but you paid nigh on a hundred bucks for a taxi home :lol:

Split-Personality
22-09-2008, 07:08 PM
The venue has to be seen to be believed, IMMENSE! Sounds not the best but its well worth a trip!

djfilthmonger
22-09-2008, 08:48 PM
Not only did you fall asleep, but you paid nigh on a hundred bucks for a taxi home :lol:

ha ha never been so bored r tired at a festival.

voltage1970
03-10-2008, 05:34 PM
i was last year and spent more time in GREEN ROOM where DJs played lots hard techno.DJ RUSH was amazing.just went out for see BRITISH MURDER BOYS.hadnt time 4 fall asleep or being bored in there hahaha :-D
however this year will be playing more electro stuff,unfortunately :-(
anyway its still good event.

djfilthmonger
03-10-2008, 06:30 PM
i love my hard techno never really like dj rush too much he kinda put me to sleep .. either that or was just being a windbag....
i made for it at q-base drank loads of beer and raved for the whole think

morbid
03-10-2008, 06:45 PM
i wonder if they pay their dj's ?

sour grapes??

......just kidding, glad that thing got sorted

kate manus
05-10-2008, 07:37 PM
I'll be going to ILT again this year... for indoor techno parties I would also recommend Timewarp in mannheim.
Awakenings this past weekend was solid as expected... anxious to see the NYE lineup.

278d7e64a374de26f==