PDA

View Full Version : Vocal Samples

Joe Pineapples
04-03-2011, 01:37 PM
I know some people don't like them, but I LOVE them, especially filmy ones. Here's a Top Five.

1. Bomb in Your Ass
1. Magnum Force

(These are first equal. Magnum Force was the track that really got me into the London sound. I heard it out and that was it for me, BOOM. But I love Bomb in Your Ass so much just couldn't decide between the two.)

2. High in Chicago
3. Stop/Go
4. Only Supposed to Blow the Doors Off
5. What You Gonna Do? Shoot Me?

That's mine. What are yours?

Joe Pineapples
04-03-2011, 03:29 PM
I forgot Owlsey Acid.
And Impact.

Gah!

teknohead
05-03-2011, 03:47 PM
I know some people don't like them, but I LOVE them, especially filmy ones. Here's a Top Five.

1. Bomb in Your Ass
1. Magnum Force

(These are first equal. Magnum Force was the track that really got me into the London sound. I heard it out and that was it for me, BOOM. But I love Bomb in Your Ass so much just couldn't decide between the two.)

2. High in Chicago
3. Stop/Go
4. Only Supposed to Blow the Doors Off
5. What You Gonna Do? Shoot Me?

That's mine. What are yours?

yeah i love samples from films.and bomb in your ass is my fav.also like this sample from fear & loathing in las vegas " Panic. It crept up my spine like first rising vibes of an acid frenzy." from acid ted & dynamamic intervention record "acid jam"

ChubbyGibbon
07-03-2011, 08:47 PM
The film samples smash it on acid techno tunes. The "YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH" on High in Chicago tune is great, as well as the other ones youv'e listed. Also the Robocop sample on the Scythe one is one of my favourites :)

APC
07-03-2011, 10:41 PM
Power Tools 30, Bandsaw.

hardacid
08-03-2011, 10:21 PM
unlucky punk
barstow
blow the bloody doors off

personal favourite >>>

the gift (would love to knoe who the sample is by?)

Joe Pineapples
09-03-2011, 10:22 AM
unlucky punk
barstow
blow the bloody doors off

personal favourite >>>

the gift (would love to knoe who the sample is by?)

It's John Cale of the Velvet Underground. It's a sample of The Gift by VU off the White Light / White Heat album. Brilliant track and a great album.

hardacid
09-03-2011, 10:53 AM
Ta Very Much Joe

278d7e64a374de26f==