Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BOA Newbie

:)

You can make good movies with a home cam. but they will always reach a limit pro cams tend to break.

That is my point no matter what. And yes, i agree that floops can be used to make loops that will be later imported into another sequencer, and then polished. But usually thats the way it goes. It has to be polished by another program, because fruity itself isnt good enough to do so. its about its digital processing.

And as i said, i still love and use floops. But only for a learning purpose, the easiest way to get to know controls and sequences..

I have reached a certain point of music consumption, that music without sweat, can be nice, but its not what i want to listen.. and you know why? because of programs like floops, you can make a track in 2 hours, whats the point in that? (in the type of sounds i listen nowadays).

And yes, pro's that can use virus, supernova, etc, can deceive my ears with sounds booted from floops. Im no wonderboy, but sometimes i can tell the difference.

At least you guys were honest, that is cool :)
    To suppose that earth is the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to believe that in an entire field sown with millet, only one grain will grow.

Keepin' it Unreal

Music without sweat? Whats the point in that comment? Why do somthin the long way round just becuase you can? Would u turn off your power stearing to park your car, just becuase its harder? No you wouldnt. Do you see formular one drivers using 10 year old cars, just becuase it would be harder to win? No u dont. If hardware is the be all and end all of electronic music, why did stienberg invent vst? Vst technology, to me, is one of the single most imortant developments in electronic music! Why?
    Beacuse it makes things quicker and easier(which cant be a bad thing) and it make making music available to anyone, not just people with grands to spend on hardware. Now anyone can sit down and make a tune with next to nothing spent, which means more new tallent, and ultimately more new and fresh sounds!

Keepin' it Unreal

Quote Originally Posted by JQuake

I have reached a certain point of music consumption, that music without sweat, can be nice, but its not what i want to listen.. and you know why? because of programs like floops, you can make a track in 2 hours, whats the point in that?

What a stupid comment to make!!

BOA Newbie

JQuake sorry but you have no idea realy what your on about i use fruity loops and its more powerful than reason if you no how to use it. I have a record lable and i dont ask people what there tracks are made on if its good then i will release it simple as that.. your just a bit stuck up you need to get your head outa the clouds.

Say if you was gonna buy a record you listened to it and you thought f.uckin hell thats the best track ive ever heard then you read the small print at the bottem and it said written and produced using fruity loops, so your sayin you wouldnt make the purchase, very very narrowmindedness

peace out
    Mutilated distortion records

Supreme Freak

really... i've been trying to see your point of view but it doesnt really make any sense. good music is good music, bad music is bad music. it either sounds good or not, and if someone made an amazing techno tune using a saucepan, a rubber band and a pair of castanets, it would still be an amazing tune after you found that out... infact, thats not a bad idea... anyone know where i can get some castanets in the bristol area? keep it sneaky mind.
    the alarm clock\'s going off. but you\'re not waking up. this isn\'t happening.

BOA Newbie

:p

narrowminded then i am.

ehehe, now thats what i call spicing up the board.

Alright then, fruity loops power it is.

To suppose that earth is the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to believe that in an entire field sown with millet, only one grain will grow.

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by log:one
    really... i've been trying to see your point of view but it doesnt really make any sense. good music is good music, bad music is bad music. it either sounds good or not, and if someone made an amazing techno tune using a saucepan, a rubber band and a pair of castanets, it would still be an amazing tune after you found that out... infact, thats not a bad idea... anyone know where i can get some castanets in the bristol area? keep it sneaky mind.
    Hehehe I have to agree with you there!

Keepin' it Unreal

ive heard you can get a good hi-hat off bangin your head off a lightbulb aswell....!

BOA Newbie

And you can get a good bass with some res, if you fart on a microphone :)

BOA Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by infa-red
    JQuake sorry but you have no idea realy what your on about i use fruity loops and its more powerful than reason if you no how to use it.
    Im sorry, but that isnt right. Reason is 1000 times more powerful then fruityloops. Think you cant import wavs? think again, you can...Thats why you got Recycle, and other tricks with Redrum. Think you cant add VST? think again, you can, all you gotta do is slave it to the a master prog like cubase, and the possibilites are endless. Memory consumption? A lot less then fruity. Software synths? Well, subtractor can beat all DX's/simsynth/wasp/you name it.. And lets not talk about other tools, like the samplers, Malstrom, etc.

Do you know what is CV? Well, that alone is enough to put fruity miles away.

The best standalone all in one sequencer is reason, without doubts. And yes, it can be easier to use then fruity. (dont even think about it :) )

There is only one thing everyone agrees is bad in reason. The effects like the delay and the reverb. (dodge that with rewire, use VST effects, and you're off to Mars.)

Keepin' it Unreal

If you think reason is good, check out FL Studio!

BOA Newbie

Sure, and you need a pc with 5500 GHZ to use it right, while with reason 500Mhz is enough.

Im sorry, but FLstudio will never be as good as Reason.

And IQ... If you like fruity because of the sampling control.. try using Recycle, then Dr.REX, and fiddle around with those controls, then sequence it and you will see what is sample management.

Supreme Freak

this is really funny... my sequencers better than your sequencer...i'll get my dad on you... he's got a gun.. my dads well harder than your dad!
    the alarm clock\'s going off. but you\'re not waking up. this isn\'t happening.

Keepin' it Unreal

hahahaha!!!!

BOA Newbie

Why dont you use that cheesy rocket, and upload it right up your *ss? oh, and dont skimp on the gravy.

BOA Newbie

You wanna go down that road, thats fine.

Its so obvious, which sequencer is best.. funny.. i use them both.

Dont know why, but people who lack the knowledge, usually make fun with the ones that dont.

BOA Lifetime Member

is that saying that logan dosent have any knowledge?...ha!

one of ure tunes that ben played at the grove was awesome m8!!

Keepin' it Unreal

The forum was going so well until.......

Keepin' it Unreal

Quote Originally Posted by JQuake

Its so obvious, which sequencer is best.. funny.. i use them both.

Who cares?

Supreme Freak

who cares what one is best ,everyone will have their persona preference to what one they prefer,just because you think its better doesnt mean everyone else will
    http://www.djjaym.co.uk/images/j.co.ukbanan.gif
    ALWAYS REMEMBER :
    THE TOES YOU STEP ON TODAY COULD BE ATTACHED TO THE ASS YOU MAY HAVE TO KISS TOMORROW

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast