Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default dj rush, speedy j, regis vs ruskin etc, etc, etc...

techno pride does the business once again.

there is even a few clarke and cox sets too for those that like the "cheesier" side of techno. :)

http://www.technopride.net/setsdomes-2004setembro.htm

Supreme Freak

Alter Ego!!
    good work col!
    It's toe tappingly tragic
    www.myspace.com/pure_techno

Ultimate Freak

can i have a translation please:

Amigo do Techno

Este arquivo está sendo baixado de um site fora do TechnoPride ou você possui um Firewall ativo. Por favor, desligue o firewall apenas para iniciar a transferência do arquivo e/ou baixe-o diretamente do site www.technopride.net.

Obrigado !!!

Equipe TechnoPride.
    i reconise the words 'firewall' and 'techno' so i'm guessing my d/ls wont work unless i turn my firewall off?

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by MangaFish
    can i have a translation please:

Amigo do Techno

Este arquivo está sendo baixado de um site fora do TechnoPride ou você possui um Firewall ativo. Por favor, desligue o firewall apenas para iniciar a transferência do arquivo e/ou baixe-o diretamente do site www.technopride.net.

Obrigado !!!

Equipe TechnoPride.
    i reconise the words 'firewall' and 'techno' so i'm guessing my d/ls wont work unless i turn my firewall off?
    your probably right.

BOA Lifetime Member

i cant download anything, keeps bringing a page in spanish up saying something about a firewall even when ive turned it off.

gutted :cry:

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Traxx
    i cant download anything, keeps bringing a page in spanish up saying something about a firewall even when ive turned it off.

Hi mate,

It isn't spanish. The page is brazilian, so the language is portuguese.

Well, we use a program to protect our links and have some limitations, the program doesn't allow getright or firewall. So u must turn off and keep it off until the end of file transfer.

But sometimes some computers can't download... we wish do an english version of the site and fix some problems to. Maybe until the end of this year will be possible.

Cheers.

ps: sorry about my poor english

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by TRB

Hi mate,

Well, we use a program to protect our links and have some limitations, the program doesn't allow getright or firewall. So u must turn off and keep it off until the end of file transfer.

But sometimes some computers can't download... we wish do an english version of the site and fix some problems to. Maybe until the end of this year will be possible.

Cheers.

Thats lame. I'm not even going to try then. That stinks because I could go for some Dave Clarke and Carl Cox. No one ever posts Carl Cox sets here too which is a shame. Heck, no one ever posts any atmospheric/melodic techno sets here which is even worse because thats what I prefur.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by TRB

Hi mate,

Cheers.

That explains it then :lol:

lets know when the english version is up & running.