Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default Fruity studio problem Please help

I've just upgraded to fruity studio from fuity loops 3. I like the sound quality of it but the TS404 sounds totally lame in the new version and the filter is notchy. I dislike audio realism bassline and the tau sounds crap too. Is there any way of ripping the FL3 TS404 and putting it into fruity studio? I have 18 months of work in FL3 and it would be a real shame to have to ditch it all.

Generally speaking everything else I import form FL3 sounds really artificial and naff and has lost much of the dirt that made it good. Is there any way around this?

Junior Freak

fark man thats a surprise. im using version 3.11 and was thinkin of upgrading to 4.5.

Can you still clone stuff in the playlist? A friend of mine had 3.5 and the clone feature was missing from the playlist and only available on the step sequencer.

BOA Lifetime Member

I'm not sure but I'm finding FL studio a big let down as I can't add it's excellent sound processing to my older tracks. I think for my upcoming gig I'll have to use the older stuff and startb over from scratch to get a new sound going.

Ultimate Freak

cant you just import sample WAVs for the projects that dont sound right on the newer version?

failing that, the TS404 is only a VSTi so i cant see any reason why it couldnt be used on the newer version of fruity

Junior Freak

that's strange... u can always go to the old version and export each track TS 2 audio and then import on the new...

Maybe what U notice is a cleaner sound, but the older "dirtier" one just sounded better 2 ya (more humane/ organic).. ALso don't forget that yer ears should b formated 2 the old sound so it sound 2 clean now! :(

Maybe a little bit of valve/ overdrive can help!

Z