Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Talent

The Demon Beast

Default New Talent

Any body have any new talent that came out this year that they believe is worth a mention?
    Wetworks
    Compound, Punish Blue, Mastertraxx

Ultimate Freak

cymbol live pa.....or tracks

morphos live pa or tracks too.

cymbol live
    http://www.diversefrequencies.co.uk/...pajakn0804.mp3

Morphos
    http://www.besonic.com/BeSonic/User/...346764,FF.html

and for djs it has to be sekonz ;)

BOA Lifetime Member

Manuel Fuentes........

has a release on Fast Food Records and Giant & Dwarf, great tracks, i've heard his unreleased stuff, very dope!

Junior Freak

joris voorn
    ciao

Ultimate Freak

antonio lugo and joseph isaac.
    piss and the vultures will pay... coming soon

BOA Lifetime Member

Gotta be Antonio Lugo
    and look out for Sebastien Marx, he has stuff coming up that is just crazy.
    Real nice guy too.
    Jaqbip and Bloodstar from this forum look like they are gonna be cool players too.
    In fact the talent posting on the techno production files section is really inspiring, and encouraging.
    Solitary by nature.
    Isolation is the gift.
    Does anyone have courage to stand apart any more?

myspace.com/dirtybassgrooves
    http://www.myspace.com/dirtybassvoidloss
    http://www.subgenius.com

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by dirty_bass
    Gotta be Antonio Lugo
    and look out for Sebastien Marx, he has stuff coming up that is just crazy.
    Real nice guy too.
    Jaqbip and Bloodstar from this forum look like they are gonna be cool players too.
    In fact the talent posting on the techno production files section is really inspiring, and encouraging.
    i 2nd that,theres some really promising and talented ppl in the production section

Ultimate Freak

what about . . .

Drumcell

Joseph Isaac

DJ Ogi

for a start . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by gumpy green
    cymbol live pa.....or tracks

morphos live pa or tracks too.

cymbol live
    http://www.diversefrequencies.co.uk/...pajakn0804.mp3

Morphos
    http://www.besonic.com/BeSonic/User/...346764,FF.html

and for djs it has to be sekonz ;)
    Sekonz is da boy, u urself deserve a mention ya wee spunk rat.

What u are doing in edinburgh for the tech scene is the dogs danglies. Keep it up.
    www.clubabsolute.co.uk

Absolute with Alex Kidd & Paul Webster - 18th April
    Absolute with Stoneface & Terminal & Bryan Kearney - 16th May
    Anjunabeats 100 tour - Above and Beyond, Jaytech & Myself - 24th May
    Gatecrasher Edinburgh - 25th May

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Adverse
    antonio lugo and joseph isaac.
    I second that.

Junior Freak

yeah Joris Voorn!

but really its all about SNOOP and MURPHY from Sao Paulo, Brasil. (been round for a bit now tho)... Insane scratching over hard and funky techno by two former hip hop djs. Really hot!!!!!! :clap:
    put some clothes on dat ass and you respect yourself

Ultimate Freak

the mafia boys, SoS, joris voorn, silent paul (even though he's a lazy bastard), 2 Dollar Egg, Jesse Somfay, and

Junior Freak

Default Re: New Talent

Quote Originally Posted by SummerOfSam
    Any body have any new talent that came out this year that they believe is worth a mention?
    PET Duo... no dougt on that... they are playing on all big festivals... they are hot!!!!!! they have done the best techno sets i have seen!

Murphy... he is going to europe for a tour now... his technique on the decks is one of the best in all world!

Junior Freak

Yeapp ... Petduo deserves a mention !!!!! I went see them two weeks ago and I got stoned with the sound, just with the sound !!!!! Surely , one of the best Techno in world nowadays !!!!!!!!

About Murphy .... I´ve already listenned to wicked sets from him , but when i went saw , I got disapointed !!!!!! In my opinion, Murphy knows how to do with a good a crowd !!!

Supreme Freak

joris voorn album on sino is amazing !! =)

also like Jesse Somfay's stuff and some tracks Antonio sent me.

Also glad to see some other dudes who have spent the last years improving thier sound quoted here

Administrator

damn joris vorrn album got nicked with my car :( am gutted. this was a really amazing album. tion are you up for doing a aheemmm 'transfer' somehow.??

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by MARK EG
    damn joris vorrn album got nicked with my car :( am gutted. this was a really amazing album. tion are you up for doing a aheemmm 'transfer' somehow.??
    hahah i purchased it when i was in Paris last week .. dont see another copy ,around here

Junior Freak

Oliver Kucera!

This 22 years old from origin Czech producer started getting interested in music already at the age of six, mainly because both of his parents had strong musical backgrounds. At this early age he started playing trumpet but soon the musical bounderies of this single instrument couldn’t keep him interested anymore.
    2 years later he received his first computer:the Amiga. From here on his spirit in creating electronical music really got inspired an as the years went by he got more and more familiar with other and better equipment.From here, up untill his eighteenth he used all his time to actually understand the differences between creating sound(s) and composing music.

Now was the time to put all his musical ideas into action and at the age of 21 he released his first E.P. called :”Indeep” together with 2 others under the name: ”Electric Buddiez”. Due to mutual conflicts of interest they decided to split up. At the Awakenings Event on new years eve 2003/2004 Olivers best buddie George met producer:Willem Baars from North Coast Studio and he arranged a meeting between both Willem and Oliver.After being confronted with Olivers rough tracks Willem was totally convinced about this young producers capacities and they went into the studio together to sharpen up the edges of the tracks.

Soon became clear that Oliver was capable of creating more different styles within the wide variety of House music. From deep Minimal to Breakbeat to Club to pounding Techno. From here of the decision was made to start up with “Flatland-Records”: a label that stands for innovative productions within the ever evolving range of Techno related House-Sounds. Lately Oliver is starting out more and more to promote his own productions by performing them live on stage.

Recently he has been performing on various locations such as the Techno-Unite party in Utrecht on may 22nd 2004 together with worldtop-d.j. Billy Nasty and also in the VIP-room located at the Awakenings-Festival on July 3rd where he performed a minimal set ending up with playing his first release on Flatland Rec. called:”Sound of my nightmares E.P.”. Considering the nearby future, Oliver would like to improve his productionskills,support “Flatland-Rec.” as much as he can bringing it to the next level and besides that also develop his own stage performance in a way that could be compared with some of his own idols such as Ritchie Hawtin and live-acts as Underworld and for instance: The Advent!

Supreme Freak

Another vote for joris voorn from me like everyone else has said the album on sino is a belter, good to see someone getting props for putting back in a bit of melody as well.

Junior Freak

check out www.urbanstaterecords.com and go on to the releases page, check out the releases especially the forthcoming second one :)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast