Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Junior Freak

Default effects automation in FL studio

basically i want to be able to have some filters switch on and shift parameters.

like for instance a sweeping high pass filter that sweeps for 2 bars and then turns off.

where do i start?

Keepin' it Unreal

Select an empty pattern in the playlist, and then put one block in where you want the automation to start. Then right click on the knob you want to automate and select "edit events". This will bring up an editor where you can draw in your changes. If the plugin you are using isnt a fruity plugin, then right clicking on the knob may not work. So you will have to click on the little power plug button on the top left of the fruity wrapper and slect "Browse Parameters"

Junior Freak

you are a lifesaver!!!

thanks!!

:clap: :lol: :clap:
    It\'s all a matter of opinion...

Ultimate Freak

i've beed trying to do this form months and came to the conclusion it wasnt possible. cheers mate

Junior Freak

An interesting feature of FL Studio is u can browse through the automation for your project by clicking on Current Project->Automation in the browser window on the left (or wherever you've moved it to :lol: ). Also easy access to your undo history there too. Saves you having to search through all your patterns to find stuff. Nice.
    \'A good friend will bail you out of jail.
    A best friend will be sitting next to you saying \"That was f*cking awsome!\"\'

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by IQ
    Select an empty pattern in the playlist, and then put one block in where you want the automation to start. Then right click on the knob you want to automate and select "edit events". This will bring up an editor where you can draw in your changes. If the plugin you are using isnt a fruity plugin, then right clicking on the knob may not work. So you will have to click on the little power plug button on the top left of the fruity wrapper and slect "Browse Parameters"
    man, i never knew how to automate non-fruity-plugz.
    this opens uo new dimensions to me, thank you so much for pointing that out. :clap: :love: :clap: :love: