Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    M.O.D.

Default FOLD OLD SCHOOL FORUM INTO THIS ONE?

it seems as if only a few people ever post on the old school techno forum, and rarely at that. maybe topics concerning old school techno could be moved in here, thereby reducing the number of techno forums...what do you guys think?
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

BOA Lifetime Member

Default Re: FOLD OLD SCHOOL FORUM INTO THIS ONE?

Quote Originally Posted by SlavikSvensk
    it seems as if only a few people ever post on the old school techno forum, and rarely at that. maybe topics concerning old school techno could be moved in here, thereby reducing the number of techno forums...what do you guys think?
    Thats its. Increased class sizes leads to better education.

Merge it.

BOA Lifetime Member

Default Re: FOLD OLD SCHOOL FORUM INTO THIS ONE?

Yep, I think I mentioned this in another thread too. Get rid of the dark/experimental forum as well, and we're laughing :clap:

BOA Lifetime Member

Well, I was gonna link across to anything intersting in the Dark Experimental Forum anyway.
    But I guess if the old skool section isn`t very busy then maybe bring it in here. I can`t see anyone objecting.
    Solitary by nature.
    Isolation is the gift.
    Does anyone have courage to stand apart any more?

myspace.com/dirtybassgrooves
    http://www.myspace.com/dirtybassvoidloss
    http://www.subgenius.com

BOA Lifetime Member

yeah, not many post in that area so, i dont see why not

M.O.D.

Quote Originally Posted by dirty_bass
    Well, I was gonna link across to anything intersting in the Dark Experimental Forum anyway.
    But I guess if the old skool section isn`t very busy then maybe bring it in here. I can`t see anyone objecting.
    it's not busy at all. i think a lot of people are interested casually but not enough to frequent a forum dedicated only to classics...those of us who are are few and far between, it seems....
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

M.O.D.

yo dirty...looks like most people agree we should do this...so ball's in your court now!

Ultimate Freak

yeah good plan.. i might actually read some of it then ;)
    jimmah!

BOA Lifetime Member

ok, I`ll ask mark if he wants to fold it in
    Solitary by nature.
    Isolation is the gift.
    Does anyone have courage to stand apart any more?

myspace.com/dirtybassgrooves
    http://www.myspace.com/dirtybassvoidloss
    http://www.subgenius.com

M.O.D.

excellent...

Administrator

cheers for the nod on this dirty. you guys have a good point. but i do think that it's good to have the other forums as they are at the mo. to take two of the forums that have been there since near the beginning out would be a major change to the look of the forum and we'd have an influx of other forum members who really aren't into the 100% +ve future change ethos of this forum. i think we need to get this forum all hot and sexy first, before we do something like this. so if you're into the idea of this forum, then post all your shit on this forum and then after a while i'll consider condensing it all. it's at that moment me and dirty will have to be totally on the ball!!!! so we must choose the right moment!!!

M.O.D.

Quote Originally Posted by MARK EG
    cheers for the nod on this dirty. you guys have a good point. but i do think that it's good to have the other forums as they are at the mo. to take two of the forums that have been there since near the beginning out would be a major change to the look of the forum and we'd have an influx of other forum members who really aren't into the 100% +ve future change ethos of this forum. i think we need to get this forum all hot and sexy first, before we do something like this. so if you're into the idea of this forum, then post all your shit on this forum and then after a while i'll consider condensing it all. it's at that moment me and dirty will have to be totally on the ball!!!! so we must choose the right moment!!!
    good point. i like the positivity vibe in here, for sure, and wouldn't want to jeopardize it...but just suggested folding in old school in here in part because no one ever seems to post there except me and maybe a handful of others.