Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Freak

Default Whose pushing your button as of late?

Gotta be Paul Bailey, what an amazing producer. His stuff on 1881 recently has been banging and is on the way to my house from the lovely people at juno records. Cant wait to drop it on a big system. Also cant stop listening to Cylobs remix of Aphex's Vetolin. Also Glenn Wilsons new release on Hero's (H8 I think) is another strong techno effort. Advise one checks it out

Banned

i love the stuff thats coming out of spain at the moment

some serious shit

BOA Lifetime Member

anything by itoh,gunjack,wunsch and mulero for me.

always solid stuff.
    \"if you don\'t explode a few heads every night, then you\'re not doing your job\" R.Hawtin IDJ 2001

BOA Lifetime Member

I got a paul bailey track on promo last week but no info, it's got 2 tracks which are quite old school in sound and 2 others which are quite experimental (imo). A very good release and different to what I was expecting, which is grrrrrrrrrreat !

Also picked up a rmx of Aphex Twin's Window Licker which is top drawer

Ian Lehman's stuff always gets put in my bag, I haven't come across a bad release yet. Carola's domino stuff are doing it for me and the 3 new tracks from Technasia's new album which I've heard are awesome :clap:

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stella Boy
    I got a paul bailey track on promo last week but no info, it's got 2 tracks which are quite old school in sound and 2 others which are quite experimental (imo). A very good release and different to what I was expecting, which is grrrrrrrrrreat !

Also picked up a rmx of Aphex Twin's Window Licker which is top drawer

Ian Lehman's stuff always gets put in my bag, I haven't come across a bad release yet. Carola's domino stuff are doing it for me and the 3 new tracks from Technasia's new album which I've heard are awesome :clap:
    Lookin forward to hearing that new technasia album dude......we talkin the usual dancefloor destroyin shit again?
    \"if you don\'t explode a few heads every night, then you\'re not doing your job\" R.Hawtin IDJ 2001

BOA Lifetime Member

The stuff I heard on Saturday totally stood out for me and the rest of the club as it totally went off when he dropped them. I didn't know they were his until I checked after. To me, they were like a different approach to the Technasia sound which we've heard recently, quality gear. Roll on December

BOA Lifetime Member

there old albums still get me goin.

'descent' :love:

BOA Lifetime Member

at the moment it gotta be Mac, Joris Voorn, Williams, most of mulero's stuff, anything by Vince Watson, and David F on off this board is due to have some very good tracks released shortly which kick ass

some good stuff coming on Humanoid soon too i believe ;)
    upcoming releases : Templ8r 1, Advanced 025, Humanoid 7, Emetic 013 - www.djscottgray.co.uk

BOA Lifetime Member

For me mulero,Reeko(I know most of his stuff sounds the same)our very own Voidless,allways Beyer,allways Surgeon and the BMB stuff,Metroline,The Hardcell Grindvig stuff on drumcode of late,Dean Roddel,Joris Voorn.
    Theirs loads is there not?

Junior Freak

Carl Max
    Eric Sneo
    Dean Rodell
    Carlos Rios
    Vincent De Wit
    Bas Mooy
    Joris Voorn
    Matthew Dear/Audion
    Bankok Impact
    Metope
    Jesper Dahlback

plus all the others I've forgotten. Some great music about, the last year has been solid with great and timeless releases.

Junior Freak

Default Re: Whose pushing your button as of late?

Quote Originally Posted by Apex Beat
    Gotta be Paul Bailey, what an amazing producer. His stuff on 1881 recently has been banging and is on the way to my house from the lovely people at juno records.

...Try Relationship to Authority (Makaton 14)
    and Orders for offerings (Veto 04)
    (if u haven't already) ;)
    \"Organised & Sinister\"

Junior Freak

yup Joris and the new technasia's sound good. Enjoyed a lot of Henry's work away from the hard and acidic stuff - also adam beyer on a more mellow tip like 'the conversation'
    put some clothes on dat ass and you respect yourself

Administrator

yeah that new 1881 was single of the month for me last month in my reviews. brilliant record.

BOA Lifetime Member

For me I'd have to say it's been Hardcell and Grindvik on the Gain series. A couple of them are serious corkers and great DJ tools as well.

Junior Freak

Yeah Bitching Betty by Hardcell, quality stuff.

Supreme Freak

jamie ball....sandy warez...Dj Producer xtc 2000 (he invented the idea of schranz with this track lol)...morphos...morph...outside agency...manu le
    malin block 46...dr macabre...deta 9...dean rodell...dirty bass..jeff amadeus...pzeko...1qlp...cynic ;)....Dave the D....the list is endless,almost!!

Junior Freak

some new some old . . .
    dj pete, -counterbalance
    steve glencross, -sativae
    rotorick, -feis
    nummer label, 9
    cari lekebusch's new album,
    lots by new by blake baxter, abe duque, frankie bones, si begg,
    LFOvs kitten/raumschmiere, johannes heil, dj hell,
    plus classic: e-dancer- pump the move and phil kieran -chunka funk

Prince Of Warthogs

got to mention dj preach
    had a preview of a new mankind from him by anderson noise
    and it really is the nuts. i think it's numer 24 so keep eyes out for that one.
    love your mum

Junior Freak

Alex Smoke, this guy is amazing.

Paul Bailey, Technasia, Joris Voorn, Dustin Zahn, WJ Heinze, Ade Fenton, Darko Veble, Beyer & Henrik B, Tiefschwarz, Nathan Fake, Si Begg, Joel Mull, The Hacker, Anthony Rother, Steve Bug, David Carretta, Kiko.

Thats just the names I can think of right now, the list is endless, wherever I turn, whatever genre, im loving it like a fat kid love cake.

Electronic music fcuking rocks.

Junior Freak

Johannas Heils did a great job with The World and Seven sins, cant stop playing them....

And also listening to Charles Siegling City Parade mix in Gent last June, it helps my appetite for mixing.
    If you have no time to sell your records online - I offer a service to list them on my shop at - http://www.discogs.com/user/Djdtl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast