Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Ultimate Freak

Default dj you most want to see

doin our bookings for the end of the year, who do you want to see most from the harder end of the scale who maybe dosnt play round the leeds area (or uk as a whole) so much.......... let us know and you may well be in luck
    **** you you ****

BOA Newbie

Headshot
    Pet Duo
    Hammond
    Frank Kvitta
    Peaky Pounder

:clap:
    - - - Cranked April 22nd @ Beat Blackpool - - -

Info Email - crankedtechno@blueyonder.co.uk

BOA Lifetime Member

sandy warez
    Be Lucky!

BOA Newbie

From what ive herd recently u may just get your wish on sandy later this year man.
    - - - Cranked April 22nd @ Beat Blackpool - - -

Info Email - crankedtechno@blueyonder.co.uk

BOA Lifetime Member

headroom dj team :love:
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
    -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc

BOA Lifetime Member

sorry i didn't see you're talking about Leeds,,heh,. i should maybe first read,,then reply,, bla bla bla,.,
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
    -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc

Junior Freak

Headroom would rock big time!!!
    Rowlanz - Faith, Trust & Love
    Rowlanz & McGowan - Winging It

De Novo (Digital)

OUT NOW

Supreme Freak

The King - The Mover aka Marc Acardipane.
    And i shall in 2 months time. [/b]

Parsnip

Quote Originally Posted by Cranked
    Pet Duo
    :clap:

Ultimate Freak

Default Re: dj you most want to see

Quote Originally Posted by FUSION
    doin our bookings for the end of the year, who do you want to see most from the harder end of the scale who maybe dosnt play round the leeds area (or uk as a whole) so much.......... let us know and you may well be in luck
    nobody youv prob heard of but ill let the set do the talking. This was recorded on sat just ther - 12/3/05 LIVE in a club so it is a true representation of the dj. Pretty hard techno -------- just RIGHT CLICK THIS TEXT AND SAVE AS

Ultimate Freak

I dont go out in Leeds and its about a 4 hour drive, but the DJ i most wanna see is brazilian tech/scratcmeister - DJ Murphy

Banned

cheeky git :lol:

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by gumpy green
    nobody youv prob heard of but ill let the set do the talking. This was recorded on sat just ther - 12/3/05 LIVE in a club so it is a true representation of the dj. Pretty hard techno -------- just RIGHT CLICK THIS TEXT AND SAVE AS
    What is that tune at 27th min!!!? I have it!! I do! You are f-ucking me man, I have a 1500 words project to due in 10 hours and I am busting my nuts trying to think what tune it is!!!
    If you have no time to sell your records online - I offer a service to list them on my shop at - http://www.discogs.com/user/Djdtl

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by dtl
    Quote Originally Posted by gumpy green
    What is that tune at 27th min!!!? I have it!! I do! You are f-ucking me man, I have a 1500 words project to due in 10 hours and I am busting my nuts trying to think what tune it is!!!

K D Smith - Alternative Memory ep... track - Alternative Memory(if not one of the other tracks on this ep), cat/label- composure 05

Junior Freak

K D Smith - Alternative Memory ep... track - Alternative Memory(if not one of the other tracks on this ep), cat/label- composure 05
    That's the one, I know it's an oldie.... My ears were splitting alright throughout my time at the library. Good work! Two hours until deadline.... Still working.[/quote]
    If you have no time to sell your records online - I offer a service to list them on my shop at - http://www.discogs.com/user/Djdtl

BOA Lifetime Member

Pounding grooves. LIVE tho.