Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Supreme Freak

Default Old Belgium / German/ Italian Techno

can any help with a list of slamming older labels like 1995-1998

I like these labels

Made In Frankfurt
    23 Frankfurt
    Universal Prime Breaks
    Jerk
    Thai
    Construct Rhythm
    Nitric

ALong those lines anymore good older ones im missing help im drawing a blank..

Junior Freak

Likewise, if anyone has a stash of Reload (Belgium) i would love to know.
    Internal Error Records -
    IER-004 Woody Mcbride with Adam Jay and Dj Shiva

Supreme Freak

Default I can get u these if u want them?

BY KELLY - The Bomb
    BY KELLY- The Bomb Kelly (tries her) Hand with some heavy tribal gear that has a tuff & jaunty Detriot vibe 2 mixes w/ big drumz and agressive piano & bass lines
    Watts #76497 - Label: RELOAD - Format: 12I - Country: BLG - Catalog #: REL982108-Q17 - Style: Straight up Techno - Released: Jul 24, 1998

CUBIC INCH - S/T
    CUBIC INCH- S/T New Reload project with a strong appraoch Big boss Sammy Goossens and his mystrey freinds build up a nice groove with funky basslines and all out wild percusion on this pumping techno piece
    Watts #68146 - Label: RELOAD - Format: 12I - Country: BLG - Catalog #: REL972111-Q17 - Style: Straight up Techno - Released: Jan 09, 1998

THE HEADCLEANER FEAT CYN - EP
    HEADCLEANER- EP More slam banging techno from the RELOAD label who have just reappeared after the summer break Expect the same sort of heavy handed bangingness as with previous releases from this well respected label
    Watts #63497 - Label: RELOAD - Format: 12I - Country: BLG - Catalog #: REL972109-D4 - Style: Straight up Techno - Released: Sep 12, 1997

IKONE - Check It Out
    IKONE- Check It Out 3 tracker of heavy straight forward techno produced by the domininant force behind 6th Sense approach
    Watts #67813 - Label: RELOAD - Format: 12I - Country: BLG - Catalog #: REL972113 - Style: Straight up Techno - Released: Dec 19, 1997

PROPIONIC - Back Feed
    PROPIONIC- Back Feed Four dark techno bangers in the familiar "Reload" stylee One has a Drum and Bass Feel the rest or more clubier Pretty Cool Stuff
    Watts #65086 - Label: RELOAD - Format: 12I - Country: BLG - Catalog #: REL972110-C3 - Style: Straight up Techno - Released: Oct 31, 1997

ROZALLA - You Never Love The Same Way Twice * 2005
    Classic Rozalla dance anthem gets a rousing round of solid new remixes guaranteed to whip up a frenzy on any dancefloor enamored by big beats, terrific synth lines and of course of helluva magnificent female vocal! TRACKS Original mix / Radio / Index 85 Remix 2005 (6 15) / D-Winter 2005 Club Mix (6 02)
    Watts #197405 - Label: RELOAD - Format: CDMI - Country: GERMANY - Catalog #: DST75066-8 - Style: Hi Nrg - Released: Mar 08, 2005

6TH SENSE APPROACH - The 4th Effect is a Problem
    6TH SENSE APPROACH- The 4th Aptly titled 4th single on RELOAD Expect another serious dose of banging techno mayhem here as only the RELOAD label crew can come up with Includes mixes from Mark Broom and Spira
    Watts #54099 - Label: RELOAD - Format: 12I - Country: BLG - Catalog #: REL972101-D4 - Style: Straight up Techno - Released: Jan 31, 1997

TEVATRON - Elektronik Subvibes *2xLP*
    Dark, down right funky and fruity with underground -experimenta l-minimal -techno grooves Tracks are as follows Phasing/ Electrode/ Power Gate/ Japanese Cooking/ Dark Energy/ Electronik Sub Vibes/ Wave Rhythm/ Tetra Novice
    Watts #64055 - Label: RELOAD - Format: DLPI - Country: BLG - Catalog #: REL972108-Q17 - Style: Straight up Techno - Released: Sep 26, 1997

TEVATRON - Lexicon EP
    TEVATRON- Lexicon EP Trackball / Mental Scource / Lexicon / Otherspace Four quality bangers for full on moments The grooves are infectious as hell, squeezed with some elecro tones and pulsing with a tribally percussion
    Watts #88784 - Label: RELOAD - Format: 12I - Country: BLG - Catalog #: REL992101-Q17 - Style: Straight up Techno - Released: Jun 11, 1999

MINORU TSUJIGUCHI - Lost And Found EP
    MINORU TSUJIGUCHI- Lost And Found EP From the land of the rising sun to the Reload label comes this minimal and wicked hypnotic techno jam
    Watts #25925 - Label: RELOAD - Format: 12I - Country: BLG - Catalog #: REL2105-18 - Style: Straight up Techno - Released: Oct 13, 2000

DJ VALIUM - Tropical Adventures EP
    DJ VALIUM- Tropical Adventures EP 4 tracker on Reload from this Detroit native who normally records for the GoGirl label This one a storming minimal techno number with some Eastern styled influences and quite possibly one of the best Reload tunes lately
    Watts #78829 - Label: RELOAD - Format: 12I - Country: BLG - Catalog #: REL982109-Q17 - Style: Straight up Techno - Released: Oct 02, 1998

The Demon Beast

KK
    Intensiv
    Wetworks
    Compound, Punish Blue, Mastertraxx

Junior Freak

looks like Watts has the goods. thanks!
    Internal Error Records -
    IER-004 Woody Mcbride with Adam Jay and Dj Shiva

Administrator

i've got nearly every reload/nitric going with extra copies too, cause we used to promote them in the uk. i must have about 40 copies of montini experience lying about i think hahaha. plus that 6th sensh approach thing, for some reason they sent me loads of them.

if anyone is interested lemme know