Hmmm. Maybe its been done before but one of the things I would like to see in Techno is removal of hand claps and high hats with an actual drummer or other instruments used alongside bass lines and synths. Maybe make a techno track by composing different elements separately, than slowly building layers as a whole(Playing a guitar solo, using these riffs later on, seeing how other elements inspire you). Or artist feeding off each others music and making more collabrations. I don't want total removal of high hats and clappers of course but it would be nice to see a little bit more live instruments used and different ideas throwing in. I think maybe we need more live artist in Techno but most of the time these fools only want to imitate Kraftwerk and don't have any idea of all the new toys we got :lol: I'm not talking about rock music with cowbells but techno with more live feel. Someone was talking about half engineer/ musician techno artist. Got a check this out even though it sounds bit pretentious. Anyway did anyone invent a new drum machine or synth here?