Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Administrator

Default Sven Wittekind - the +ve thread!!

Look (RE: another thread) f off if you're gonna slag him. I could mention more tracks from him that have rocked the dancefloor that you ever will produce ;)

Name your fave top 3 Sven Wittekind tracks :)

Ultimate Freak

sucker **** you too
    that old yellow one on overdrive that was responsable for getting me into schranz
    bastards on the move

:clap:
    **** you you ****

BOA Lifetime Member

i didnt feel anyone was slagging him off, a few people gave negative views on his music and rightly so in that case, but no one slagged him off personally and he should be able to read a bit of negativity about himself without spitting out his dummy

i cant name top 3 so il just put the only ep i love of his

sven wittekind - headnut ep

:)
    upcoming releases : Templ8r 1, Advanced 025, Humanoid 7, Emetic 013 - www.djscottgray.co.uk

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by eyes without a face
    i didnt feel anyone was slagging him off, a few people gave negative views on his music and rightly so in that case, but no one slagged him off personally and he should be able to read a bit of negativity about himself without spitting out his dummy

i cant name top 3 so il just put the only ep i love of his

sven wittekind - headnut ep

:)
    seconded, if people didnt draw attension to bellow par records producers standards would drop, we are after the all the people who buy them and play them
    **** you you ****

BOA Lifetime Member

i feel taht strongly ive just posted a new thread, its pissing me off just as much as mark maybe pissed off to see threads like that...

ive had people tell me to my face my music is shit, but it means nothing, and i certainly wouldnt react in the way some do on here, it simply pushes u to improve ur work as it so rightly should
    upcoming releases : Templ8r 1, Advanced 025, Humanoid 7, Emetic 013 - www.djscottgray.co.uk

Ultimate Freak

fuk me im astonished at some of your behaveir in these threads i aint been here for a while but was alarmed wen catching up on some reading wooooooooooooooo! some of you really need to think b4 you type, and wonder why so many respected artist decline to post anymore,there is a need for constructed critisism but blatent slagging just dont work tempers get fired up people fall out then we have politics at venues with some por twat wondering if hes gunna get his head kicked in i no trust me ;) anyway back to this thread im very inpressed with sven at how the sound he can get out of a programme like fruity loops wowwwwww! unbeliveble some of us here have been learning to produce with the more conventional methods for years and still struggle a bit with sound quality i openly admit that myself so wot ? but fare play man sven can really get some beef outa that software anyway fusion im with you on this 1 sucker **** you is a blinder :clap:

BOA Lifetime Member

as said no one did slag him, it was merely negative feedback which never goes down well really

no one slagged him off personally as no one has any need to, Sven's a nice guy... a critique of someones music is not a critique of them as a person, so why is it being viewed as so?

this is just gonna go round in circles and this thread will probably end up 10 pages long too haha

;)

Ultimate Freak

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it wont scoty laaaaaaaa :lol: ive heard it myself mate people do slagg him but i think the message is clear now just hope this dont turn into fried egg again hahahahahahah! :lol:

BOA Newbie

serious bitch ep
    gesichtsdisco ep

BOA Lifetime Member

Zombie Holocaust EP on Overdrive...

:clap:
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh jooooohhhhhhhhnnnnyyyy laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it will and already is going round in circles.....

;)

BOA Lifetime Member

forgot about Zombie Holocaust i enjoyed that too

BOA Lifetime Member

Sucker **** U Too
    Schneeflitchen Jagende Pimmelpiraten
    Dead Zone
    Days With More Than 24 Hrs
    Headnut EP
    Remix of that track on the 666 EP....
    Remix of that A.Crash on Expanded...

Oh shit, Mark said 3... :lol:

BOA Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Corbzy
    Sucker **** U Too
    Dead Zone
    Headnut EP

uuuuh nice that u like this one!
    Wasnt sure if i should Release it? we´ll see ;)

@eyeswithout....: i think its not the Point here to talk about what critic u gave to me, i know musical critic isnt personal critc.... bbbuuuutt (!!!) i write in the other Topic, that i am totally ok with your option, i never said...aaah u r wrong, or something like, u dont have an idea what techno has to be blah blah blah...I said its ok, maybe u´ll like the next Record i do!
    I dont feel pissed, i released so many records the past Years, its just normal that some Ppl like other Tracks then other ppl.

but i dont want make any offtopic here now anymore....
    I take u 2 the Candy Shop http://www.svenwittekind.com

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sven Wittekind
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Corbzy
    Sucker **** U Too
    Dead Zone
    Headnut EP

uuuuh nice that u like this one!
    Wasnt sure if i should Release it? we´ll see ;)
    I downloaded it via USB, I like it a lot!!

The bassdrum has some SERIOUS PRESSURE!!

The Demon Beast

Quote Originally Posted by jon connor
    fuk me im astonished at some of your behaveir in these threads i aint been here for a while but was alarmed wen catching up on some reading wooooooooooooooo! some of you really need to think b4 you type, and wonder why so many respected artist decline to post anymore,there is a need for constructed critisism but blatent slagging just dont work tempers get fired up people fall out then we have politics at venues with some por twat wondering if hes gunna get his head kicked in i no trust me ;) anyway back to this thread im very inpressed with sven at how the sound he can get out of a programme like fruity loops wowwwwww! unbeliveble some of us here have been learning to produce with the more conventional methods for years and still struggle a bit with sound quality i openly admit that myself so wot ? but fare play man sven can really get some beef outa that software anyway fusion im with you on this 1 sucker **** you is a blinder :clap:
    :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
    Wetworks
    Compound, Punish Blue, Mastertraxx

BOA Lifetime Member

yeah i never thought u were pissed, i gathered u were ok in ur other posts... but re off topic, well the other post got locked and there were still things people wanted to say, people say its good to talk about these things which it is but if the posts get locked as soon as someone says something that others deem unpalatable to their tastes, what are we to do?

but yeah back on topic the 2 records i have of urs are headnut and zombie holocaust, wikid stuff

The Demon Beast

Hey Sven you can't beat this free press eh?
    :lol:
    Wetworks
    Compound, Punish Blue, Mastertraxx

BOA Newbie

Headnut EP
    Sucker **** You Too
    Tales Of Life (with R.Natus)

keep it up, sven :clap: :clap: :clap: i love your style!

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by SummerOfSam
    Hey Sven you can't beat this free press eh?
    :lol:
    hahahaha. :clap: :clap:

yeah come on keep the arguments out of this thread.

f you all LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast