Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BOA Lifetime Member

tommorow kids, rock on!
    upcoming releases : Templ8r 1, Advanced 025, Humanoid 7, Emetic 013 - www.djscottgray.co.uk

Junior Freak

Kids :roll:

BOA Lifetime Member

:roll:
    upcoming releases : Templ8r 1, Advanced 025, Humanoid 7, Emetic 013 - www.djscottgray.co.uk

Junior Freak

Youve seen it all before havent u scott :roll: :roll: :roll: ;)

Junior Freak

funnily enough in all my years clubbing one show I have never seen is Green Velvet live!

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Bugger
    funnily enough in all my years clubbing one show I have never seen is Green Velvet live!
    Wasnt he live at the buggedout NEC thingy? I am yet to see him don his flourescent hair myself, should be a laugh.

Junior Freak

no just djing

Ultimate Freak

My mistake, you back this side tonight bren?

Junior Freak

nope, having a quiet night in the matlock, tomorrow is set to be madness! having a party round ours before voodoo! don't be inviting anyone!

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Bugger
    nope, having a quiet night in the matlock, tomorrow is set to be madness! having a party round ours before voodoo! don't be inviting anyone!
    will try not to, you know what im like tho!

BOA Lifetime Member

madness it was! not long got home, phewwww, what a Voodoo that was.... totally immense, Shielsy played a superb 3 hour set as usual, tighter than a nuns **** and some lovely tunage... Green Velvet was simply class, proper party set indeed with the new album and the obvious classics, ace stuff.... was pretty nervous about following that but must say i enjoyed it alot and it was the best gig ive played/had by far... pretty packed but not annoyingly with about 500 + in that awesome main room, it was extremely enjoyable to get that many people dancing and it went off big time for sure, the reception we got at the end was much appreciated and it was nice to see all the usual heads there

my best Voodoo since it reopened easily, truely a superb night and havent enjoyed playing a set like that since i started djing thats for sure

good to see the usual heads there too... if anyone got any pics or even video's email them to me at scott@djscottgray.co.uk so i can put them up on my site

many thanks!

Ultimate Freak

Yet another class night at voodoo!

Steve sheils warmed it up nicely with a solid 3 hour set, Green velvet was brilliant, wasnt too sure if i would enjoy his set as wasnt too keen on the new album but there was plenty of classics thrown in.

As for Scott and Brendan finishing wow! quality tune selection and plenty of trickery! I think they play better as a pair because they push each other and try to out do one another. Gutted there is only one voodoo left untill september :cry:

BOA Lifetime Member

yeah tis a shame but its the annual summer break for most clubs.... but the next one shud rock, Billy Nasty and Sons of Slough live should be sweetness...

should have some good pictures of saturday night by around wednesday so il post em up

oldbugger

WOW. quality voodoo that.

the whole night just flowed perfectly. shields warmed up brilliantly and green velvet just made it one big **** off party.

scott and brendan though were amazing , i really mean that. prefect way to round the night off. possibly one off the best all round techno sets i have heard in a while.

who need big name guests when you get sets like this played by the locals.

nice one lads. hope to see more of this in the future ;)

ok..enough being nice... you bunch of cunts

BOA Lifetime Member

lets hope it got recorded!

cheers dude, glad u enjoyed it

BOA Lifetime Member

sounds like a banger of a night! fair play to gray and long

roll on september for some more sick lineups!!
    \"if you don\'t explode a few heads every night, then you\'re not doing your job\" R.Hawtin IDJ 2001

BOA Lifetime Member

twas definately a banger mate, you'd of enjoyed it!

Supreme Freak

soz to be a hijacker.....but there is still techno mishaps in the pool after voodoo take their break.....Bissmire....9th July....check the thread

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123