Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Supreme Freak

Default Another piece of work..

Well I've been working on this track for a couple of days now...

have been messing around with the compression.. so It sounds a bit different than before..

Would love to know if its ok.. coz I've got the feeling it might be compressed a bit to much...

Been using the limiter on my mastering tool aswel.. ( Got absolutely no idea what is for ... ) So... just used it till everything sounded nice.. Comments welcome on that too..

aightt enjoy...

LINK

Even beethoven had his critics!

The Universe

seems to me its ok with the compression Lau...
    love the wideness of the track too,and them metalled atmo is great !

nice tune indeed lau.
    good work mate ;)

BOA Lifetime Member

yeah good track mate, very nice

:clap:
    upcoming releases : Templ8r 1, Advanced 025, Humanoid 7, Emetic 013 - www.djscottgray.co.uk

Supreme Freak

realy good lau ;) nice edits there wicked. it all sounds nice. i dont think it sounds over compressed but i cant realy help there. could be the limiter doing its job???. liking the atmos'e creative sounds well creative. im liking your techno

BOA Newbie

Nice Track.

Like the depth in there shakes my speakers nice and viciously

Supreme Freak

NICE!! tnx for the feedback...

Had another listen to it in my friends studio... The track sounded nice... the bass was pretty much like it should be...

the weird thing is that on my car stereo ( which I always use as a reference point for my tracks.. ) the bass seems way to powerfull... my speakers just cant handle it..

So.. anyways think its just those speakers... although it seems that only some tracks have that problem on those speakers

Probably will work on this again tomorrow

BOA Lifetime Member

really nice one homie!!!! I like it quite well Lau. Just some smooth broken beat techno with good harsh elements :clap:

BOA Lifetime Member

damn, good job on this, everything sounds nice i think

keep it up!

BOA Lifetime Member

hi man,

nice dark deep sounding track. i like the edits and the atmo,,. it§s nice,.

as you're talking about car stereo.... i'm always using it as the first reference system right after finishing track,,and i've got a sam eproblem here,,,i mean the system can't handle the bass very often,,,even it sounds nice on my reference boxes,,at home,.... don't know why,, but probably that's because some more lowend harmonics are added automaticcally by the car stereo system,,., i'm not sure on this,,,,

cheers man,,,

keep up ****in good work, man...
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
    -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc

Supreme Freak

Cheers thx for all the comments :clap:

Quote Originally Posted by BloodStar
    as you're talking about car stereo.... i'm always using it as the first reference system right after finishing track,,and i've got a sam eproblem here,,,i mean the system can't handle the bass very often,,,even it sounds nice on my reference boxes,,at home,.... don't know why,, but probably that's because some more lowend harmonics are added automaticcally by the car stereo system,,., i'm not sure on this,,,,
    Thats exactly what I mean... but the problem is that some tracks with loads and loads more bass to it DO sound good in my car....

Found out they sound bad in the car when some frequencies of the bass are boosted

This happens when I rolll of the really low frequencies of the bass but boost the frequencies just before the point where I roll em off...
    ( LOL get what I mean) You can see it on the curve of the autofilter aswelll it goes up a bit just before it cuts of the low frequencies..(like a small bump)

So the weird thing is I'm not having problems on my monitors, coz on them the bass sounds fine.. But in the car the bass is really f*cked up...
    The problem is I dont know how it is going to sound on different sound systems...(so do I have a problem or is this normal??)

Any help on this..