Where da fuk do I begin?!?!

-I got there early Sat, and had to miss the Gotham party we had fri night, but I heard it went really well. The highlight of the festival for me on
-Sat was def Green Velvet, he put on a dope asss show!
I went to functions substance party afterwards. The lineup was great, but the production they had def needed to be beefed up. Lack of lights, and sound for one. The venue itself I was not to crazy about, at one point a bass kick hit and a piece of sheet rock from the ceiling fell on my head
But I give Function props, he still pulled of a cool party.

- Sunday was ****ing ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All day and all night, all I can say is BOOOOM!
During the underground area that tronic had, Sims had the best set.
But Zentz did an awesome job warming up the crowd, especially with this one super fukin tribal tune he had,( he better get me the name of it) The place shook when he dropped it like no other...
Sims then came on, and fuked everyone 4 new assholes!!!
Watching him play was un-real, he is soo fast and soo accurate, the man is a true machine!
Smith played pretty hard (def much harder than when he does in NY. hint hint), & super upbeat! He def gave the audience more to groove to after Sim's assault, and considering the place only got fuller he did an immaculate job!
Barbara came on and raped the dex! Pounding with relentless force she kept the place packed and dancing!
Then Beyer came on... Let's just say we know how the man works.

Then for the after party, Tronic used the same Venue that Substance was held in the night before so I was a bit hesitant. To my surprise, there were some lights to be able to see with, beefed up sound, and a lot of the plaster and shit that was all over was cleared to the side. I immediatley took my vitamins and proceeded to Agent Oranges set.
Needless to say he rocked the house properly!
I caught 15 mins of oliver ho, who played very interesting tunes. Not my cup of tea to dance to, but def ear candy material.
I then caught parts of Sims and Smith who brought down punishment to all! Def awesome sets from the 2 of them!
However Barbara imo had the set of the night.
I havent heard a set like that from her since WMC 02 , thrashing her victims left and right, yet bringing them back for more!
I can't believe how intensely I danced!!!
I had to leave monday, I heard Hawtin played very well for the closing, but that it was overly packed in the underground area ( which comes at no surprise)

We recorded the Main Stage acts all through out the weekend, and will be playing them on Beckas Gotham City Radio program in the coming weeks.

Also, yes there were lots of hoochies. MMmmmm dirty dirty white girlz uuaahhhh
Tits bouncin everywhere, I loved it!!!!!!!!

I'll put pics up tomorrow. Sorry for such a long posting