Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default Mr EG Going stateside

Releasing stuff on US label Uppercut. The internal flux ep. Hope all goes well with that over there man. Give us some feedback on how well its doing.
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

Administrator

well we must've given them that EP about a year ago. i've had it on TP for about 6 months and it came out in the US about 4 months ago. I cant believe it's taken so long to come out in the UK!!!!

well it's doing good for us actually. but we're just doing a rmx of glenn wilson's 'bubble world' for blueline that should be out soon.

:D

Junior Freak

Have heard some good Mateo Murphy stuff an uppercut and Headroom/Andreai morant stuff on blueline....is there anywhere to hear Mark eg's tracks?

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by T
    Have heard some good Mateo Murphy stuff an uppercut and Headroom/Andreai morant stuff on blueline....is there anywhere to hear Mark eg's tracks?
    Yeah, uppercut is a top label - the 'Contact EP'by Mateo Murphy is fkin rocking.

Does anybody know a web address for Uppercut?

Junior Freak

you know it... wicked ep....not sure of uppercut online but maybe some info at http://www.mateomurphy.com/
    Top producer imo

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by MARK EG
    well we must've given them that EP about a year ago. i've had it on TP for about 6 months and it came out in the US about 4 months ago. I cant believe it's taken so long to come out in the UK!!!!

well it's doing good for us actually. but we're just doing a rmx of glenn wilson's 'bubble world' for blueline that should be out soon.

:D
    dude that is one of my favorite glenn wilson tracks! nice one

BOA Newbie

I agree with you there anx, quite possibly 'Pace' is by far the number one track I always play...I need a new copy as well :(