Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

Thread: id required

Junior Freak

Default id required

here is the lyrics to this tune

blue,green,yellow, red

imagine a colour of a grainger from earth into other dimensions dating somewhere guiding you throught eternity '' a rainbow '' shining beyond human imagations rays of coloured light '' a bridge '' earth and other dimensions beating somewhere beyond human imagations.

this tune is on mark eg's slammin vinyl 8th september 2000

thanks guys

Junior Freak

Mind x- colours
    One of my fav mark tapes, I was also after the name of this tune a few months back,

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by carta
    Mind x- colours
    One of my fav mark tapes, I was also after the name of this tune a few months back,
    what label m8

Junior Freak

I dont know the label mate sorry, Im sure someone on here will though,

BOA Lifetime Member

harem init
    Everybody is in the place....! letz go...

supreme bread slicer

or propeller ;)

Supreme Freak

DJ MInd-X Colours on PROPELLER RECORDS M8, got 2 copys,you no this tunes ****in awsome :lol:
    Go on
    www.gemm.com and ive found shit loads a old skool tunes on there m8. ;)

Supreme Freak

on this tape m8 im after an id on the second tune he plays after Jak to Jak "On My Nerves".It reckinme head trying to get an id 4 this tune.

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by gundamwing
    on this tape m8 im after an id on the second tune he plays after Jak to Jak "On My Nerves".It reckinme head trying to get an id 4 this tune.
    i know the tune you mean i think its ovation -book of revelation -fog area trance i ave to ask my cousin who is dj damage he has a night at porkys in aberw wales

Junior Freak

i know the tune you mean i think its ovation -book of revelation -fog area trance .

Junior Freak

DJ MInd-X Colours on PROPELLER RECORDS M8, got 2 copys,you no this tunes **** awsome :lol:
    Go on
    www.gemm.com and ive found shit loads a old skool tunes on there m8. ;)
    you ave 2 copys will you depart with 1 and how much you offering . i also go under the deguise as gbh on banging tunes .

Junior Freak

The 2nd rec on the a side after On my nerves is Future breeze-smile-lepore remix I think,not to sure.
    book of revelations is on the b side mate!

BOA Newbie

Default dj damage.....

Is that the Dj Damage who used to live in Blackpool ??? Last I heard he was in Wales doin some sort of night??? I wouldnt mind speaking 2 him!! not spoke 2 him for years!! Usd to go out with my mate Tracey if im correct? Could be a totally different Dj Damage but im pretty sure its not.

Anyway back to the subject..... Second tune on the A-Side is defin8ly future breeze - smile.... not sure which mix... book of revelations is the second to last tune on the b-side? I dont want to offend anyone Im a friend of anyones whos into this music but its just burning up inside me,, aahhh, i caaannt! ahhhhhh!! its bursting out of me!! ahhhhhhhh!!!!!.................................... .................................................. .................................................. ................................I just have to say I hate that colours tune so much.... sorry... fast forward it each time it comes on. Each to their own eh...

You'll get it on vinyl piece of pi$$, propeller records is your best bet. Division of harem. Easily available in europe.

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by carta
    The 2nd rec on the a side after On my nerves is Future breeze-smile-lepore remix I think,not to sure.
    book of revelations is on the b side mate!
    I could kiss you m8 :love: :lol: :lol: spot on,cheers 4 that blinding tune this allways lifts me spirtits :lol:
    :clap: :clap: