Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Newbie

Default Favourite MZone Release ever?????

Whats everyones favourite MZone release??? Iv got loads of his stuff, I reckon most of the really old tunes he made were pretty poor but as the years went on the tunes got better!!! Not too keen on all this white label madness cos i think it ruins the originals! (When you'v already got the original you paid an arm and a leg for and some tosser comes along with it on white) its annoying.,,,,, but anywayz my favourites are :-

Uk44 17. - Rave to the slave/ deep breathe / on the spot - (three amazing tunes, all three are absolute classic belters!!! An amazing piece of vinyl )

Tinrib 10 - Chris C + MZone - Pentium. - Absolutley slammin tune!!! Wicked track!!!! Nice tinrib remix as well.

Forever Forward 15 - Symffmyyff??? Brilliant tune.... very rare, heard Mark EG cain it loads back in the day. Never heard MZone play it tho!! Timeless classic!! Love the build up, the bassline and everything - proper hard trance classic!!!

Junior Freak

Default Re: Favourite MZone Release ever?????

Quote Originally Posted by Volumizer
    Whats everyones favourite MZone release??? Iv got loads of his stuff, I reckon most of the really old tunes he made were pretty poor but as the years went on the tunes got better!!! Not too keen on all this white label madness cos i think it ruins the originals! (When you'v already got the original you paid an arm and a leg for and some tosser comes along with it on white) its annoying.,,,,, but anywayz my favourites are :-

Uk44 17. - Rave to the slave/ deep breathe / on the spot - (three amazing tunes, all three are absolute classic belters!!! An amazing piece of vinyl )

Tinrib 10 - Chris C + MZone - Pentium. - Absolutley slammin tune!!! Wicked track!!!! Nice tinrib remix as well.

Forever Forward 15 - Symffmyyff??? Brilliant tune.... very rare, heard Mark EG cain it loads back in the day. Never heard MZone play it tho!! Timeless classic!! Love the build up, the bassline and everything - proper hard trance classic!!!
    gollum,m-zone feat sunflower - harmony wicked tune nice vocals

BOA Newbie

Default ..........

Yes yes!!! Mint tune!!! ;)

Junior Freak

Default Re: ..........

Quote Originally Posted by Volumizer
    Yes yes!!! Mint tune!!! ;)
    i have so many favourite tunes at home that there is to much to list i need to buy old skool but here is another tune for you chemistry kid the node (4 tracker ) Forever forward i could go on forever naming tune that i like

BOA Lifetime Member

as i said in another thread...

forever forward 2 - elivate