Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Junior Freak

Default LAME cubase enquiry

yo, ive been messing with cubase lately and have 2 questions:

1. i got kind of deleyed sound when for instance playing with the keys on vsts and its not my pc cause i got enough of memory and cpu, thing is when i put the notes finally and i let sequencer play it thers no deleyeen, oww and i checked preferences of the sound and everything seem to be ok... anyone ?

2. is there any chance of playing the notes with use of keyboard like in FL studio ??

thanks...

Keepin' it Unreal

Default Re: LAME cubase enquiry

Quote Originally Posted by borisXHL

1. i got kind of deleyed sound when for instance playing with the keys on vsts and its not my pc cause i got enough of memory and cpu, thing is when i put the notes finally and i let sequencer play it thers no deleyeen, oww and i checked preferences of the sound and everything seem to be ok... anyone ?

2. is there any chance of playing the notes with use of keyboard like in FL studio ??

thanks...
    1. Sound like your asio need setting up properly. Change your buffer settings to a lower latency.

2. Not that i know of. You would be better getting a midi controler to be honest..

Junior Freak

Default Re: LAME cubase enquiry

Quote Originally Posted by IQ
    Quote Originally Posted by borisXHL

thanks...
    1. Sound like your asio need setting up properly. Change your buffer settings to a lower latency.

2. Not that i know of. You would be better getting a midi controler to be honest..

thanks ive changed asio and its all good now as concerned second one aint got money for midi controller now, bet i need one..

thanks a lot