Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: dj producer

Banned

Default dj producer

is unbelievably talented

his production is second to none

just listen to his tunes,i'm not into the gabba style but my twin bro is so i get to hear quite a bit of his stuff

you've gotta take ya hat off to the man

what you lot think

Administrator

lovely guy, totallly devoted and totally underated. some of his full on techno sets have really made me sit up and take note. his sets in the technodrome and at the raves really got alot of people who otherwise wouldn't have danced to techno, into the sound. that's a mission of mine actually, so i take my hat off to him.

one the uk's unsung hereos of techno. nice 1.

BOA Lifetime Member

I love his music. BTW, it's been rumored that he's been writing a lot of his stuff in *GASP* Fruity Loops recently. ;) Producer has pushed the envelope in many ways. I wouldn't call him an unsung hero for the UK, Mark. There is not a soul I know over here in the US who is into hardcore techno that doesn't know who Producer is, along with owning a handful of his records at the very least. The Deathchant stuff got a lot of people around here to eventually take note of Producer and Hellfish. In fact, if it wasn't for those two guys and the Deathchant label, I may have stopped spinning hardcore entirely around 1998 when it seemed most of my fav labels and artists had disappeared while the market was getting saturated with newstyle.
    A person belonging to one or more Order is just as likely to carry a flag of the counter-establishment as the flag of the establishment, just as long as it is a flag. --P.D.

Administrator

hehehe perhaps's i'm biased

BOA Lifetime Member

Lukes boss,I was obbsessed with Scorpio and Producer when I was a teen and more or less got in to harder purist techno from his techno sets.

Likes it hard

ive only heard him play once :cry:
    that was in the techno room at one of the subsonica events.
    his set was bloody wicked ;)

if more ppl played like him id be well into techno.

BOA Mod

Quote Originally Posted by ~cheeky~
    ive only heard him play once :cry: .
    welol at least you heard him :cry:
    Jacbri @ Proton Radio - every 3rd Thursday at 12:00 AM EST / 05:00 GMT
    X-Music @ Techno.FM - every 1st Tuesday at 12:00 PM EST / 18:00 GMT

Banned

Default producer

yeah awesome production recent re mix on neurotoxic is out of this world

Junior Freak

Never really heard any of his stuff. But I've always heard people say good things about him DJing. Anyone recommend any of his best stuff for me to have a listen to?

BOA Lifetime Member

Wicked dj. Heard him play at alot of the raves and am really impressed with his hardcore techno and purist techno sets.

Only listen to the hard stuff when he or scorpio play.
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

Supreme Freak

hellfish and producer.... best of the best really!

for production i have never came across a hardcore lable that
    could beat Deathchant ...max respekt!!

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by tocsin
    I love his music. BTW, it's been rumored that he's been writing a lot of his stuff in *GASP* Fruity Loops recently. ;) Producer has pushed the envelope in many ways. I wouldn't call him an unsung hero for the UK, Mark. There is not a soul I know over here in the US who is into hardcore techno that doesn't know who Producer is, along with owning a handful of his records at the very least. The Deathchant stuff got a lot of people around here to eventually take note of Producer and Hellfish. In fact, if it wasn't for those two guys and the Deathchant label, I may have stopped spinning hardcore entirely around 1998 when it seemed most of my fav labels and artists had disappeared while the market was getting saturated with newstyle.
    dunno where you get that fom dude! coz i can tell you now luke dont use fruity he loves his vst`s effects far to much, anyways dude if you get a chance take a listen to his techno production , especially on the NORTH TECHNOLOGY releases , ive tried to find a sound file but i cant , these tracks are dance floor killers.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by jon connor
    NORTH TECHNOLOGY releases :
    The 1st of those is one of the best hard techno records I own, ****in brilliant.

He played here last year and was outstanding, and it was great to see people reacting so well to hardcore in Dublin :clap:

Ultimate Freak

yea cool sunil this great , but people seem to forget luke can also make outstanding techno , i know luke personaly and he loves his techno just as much as his hardcore , ive had him and ribbz at an event in north wales a few years ago playing in an arena of over 800 people on a 30 k system , he ripped the fukin place appart ,playing techno not hardcore , the crowd loved it and luke was over the moon with his set a great memory indeed. :love:

but ive said this before in topics , i just wish he would release more oustanding techno just as he did on the technology releases......... so if anyone see luke recently on here please give him a big kick up the rear end and demand some sickness we all no he can do :lol: :lol: :lol: na not quite like that but give it a mention anyway. ;)

Supreme Freak

deffo...his North tec releases are so fresh....had plenty people ask
    me about them when ive booted them oot...sound so fresh!

acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

bit off topic i suppose, and really it shouldnt matter what his tracks are written on, but you can use vst's with fruity loops
    Life is "trying things to see if they work"

Finally getting around to updating my site
    http://www.plus27design.co.uk/

Dave knows scooter lyrics

Ultimate Freak

The guy is sheer class - certainly one of the most talented British DJ's out there imo. Followed him throughout my hardcore techno days, when he was always one of my faves. When I got into the more purist sound around 2000/2001 I pretty much forgot about Producer, thinking of him purely for his hardcore sets, and in particular the sound of Deathchant. However, over past couple of years I have heard quite a few purist sets from the guy, and they have all been first class. I think he is underrated in the techno scene personally, but I think it's because his name is so synomonous with hardcore that his other stuff gets over-looked than for any other reason.

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by kai
    The guy is sheer class - certainly one of the most talented British DJ's out there imo. Followed him throughout my hardcore techno days, when he was always one of my faves. When I got into the more purist sound around 2000/2001 I pretty much forgot about Producer, thinking of him purely for his hardcore sets, and in particular the sound of Deathchant. However, over past couple of years I have heard quite a few purist sets from the guy, and they have all been first class. I think he is underrated in the techno scene personally, but I think it's because his name is so synomonous with hardcore that his other stuff gets over-looked than for any other reason.
    which is sad because the boy makes better techno than half the monkeys
    out there ;) ;)

Banned

Default producer

Quote Originally Posted by Trip Head
    Never really heard any of his stuff. But I've always heard people say good things about him DJing. Anyone recommend any of his best stuff for me to have a listen to?
    anythin on his Rebel Scum label is quality,also he's done an album recently called Doomsday Mechanics whichas well as hardcore has breakbeat/old skool and drum and bassy kinda choons,its v good

BOA Lifetime Member

dunno where you get that fom dude! coz i can tell you now luke dont use fruity eh? he loves his vst`s effects far to
    much, anyways dude if you get a chance take a listen to his techno production , especially on the NORTH TECHNOLOGY
    releases , ive tried to find a sound file but i cant , these tracks are dance floor killers. rambo
    Like I said, it's rumor. But, personally, I don't care if he uses Fruity Loops or not. It's rumored both ways. Regardless, he's gone the digital route and produces ****ing awesome tracks which a number of ANALog snobs wouldn't be able to touch. Hell, on one of his Deathchant releases (Technologikal Revolutionary), he proclaims the release as the "death of MIDI." I absolutely loved the "Last Man Standing" release on Social Parasite.
    A person belonging to one or more Order is just as likely to carry a flag of the counter-establishment as the flag of the establishment, just as long as it is a flag. --P.D.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast