Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Supreme Freak

yeah man sorry its not worked for you! must be really crap when something you've put a lot of time, money and effort into ****s up

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by SlavikSvensk
    Quote Originally Posted by MangaFish
    So what you are basically saying is you miss your outlook on techno?

Obviously i'm not having a dig at you (or anyone else specifically), but when people say "techno used to be better" i oftern wonder how many of them actually thought techno music was better and how many of them just miss their honeymoon period with techno. Two very different issue imo.

Sorry if this has already been said - i didnt fancy reading 2 pages to get up to speed on the debate :dontevengothere:
    this is exactly the kind of thing i was trying to end on this thread. i used to love to get into it, now i just find it self-defeating. why insist everyone share one's one views?

look, i miss the way techno used to feel...TO ME. that's my opinion and my right. i am in no way forcing you to see the world my way, but if you ask me 100 times, you will get 100 answers that say " i think techno used to be better than it is today."

:)
    i'm not trying to imply that we should all agree to disagree. I hate that policy. Its more damaging than good imo. I was mearly saying that if people dont like the way how techno sounds, then they should get off their arses and change it to a sound they do like. techno's all about innovation so why just sit back and complain and you could be out there creating the next big techno sound?

M.O.D.

I was mearly saying that if people dont like the way how techno sounds, then they should get off their arses and change it to a sound they do like. techno's all about innovation so why just sit back and complain and you could be out there creating the next big techno sound?
    i totally agree, so maybe we were arguing about nothing...
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

Ultimate Freak

I was mearly saying that if people dont like the way how techno sounds, then they should get off their arses and change it to a sound they do like. techno's all about innovation so why just sit back and complain and you could be out there creating the next big techno sound?
    I've always said you are a very smart guy ;) :lol:

M.O.D.

I've always said you are a very smart guy ;) :lol:
    :clap:
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

Junior Freak

Everybody show some love :love: :love: :love:

that was truly a touching moment.
    :lol:
    There is a Gap...

M.O.D.

Quote Originally Posted by V..
    Everybody show some love :love: :love: :love:

that was truly a touching moment.
    :lol:
    in the immortal words of rodney king, can't we all just get along? :!:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234