Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Newbie

Default techno labels/producers

hi people,
    vinyl i usually buy/mix is hardtrance, hardstyle, dunno what genre he is but dogzilla is a favourite of mine, i like club trance 2. just checked out the alex k tune on bangin tunes and thought it sounded awesome!
    i'd like to get in2 techno a bit more but my time on the internet is restricted at present, was hoping 1 or 2 of you guys could recommend some labels/producers 4me to check out cus time online is something i'm quite short of unfortunately :cry:
    i usually get my vinyl from germantrance but if there's any other sites you could recommend i'd be really grateful
    wkd site by the way,
    respek
    i read it on a wall it went straight to my head it said dance to the tension of a world on edge

M.O.D.

www.juno.co.uk

are there any techno artists you are currently into? it's a pretty diverse range and i could recommend specific things depending...
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

Junior Freak

I think rather than follow the subjective sujestions of anyone else, just do it the right way, go to juno, or even better, a good record shop, and spend some time listening to everything you can.
    A record shop is better (if there are any left) as a good techno shoppy will be able to respond to things you end up liking and give you more of the same.
    There is a Gap...

Parsnip

Quote Originally Posted by V..
    A record shop is better (if there are any left) as a good techno shoppy will be able to respond to things you end up liking and give you more of the same.
    There's always the "people who bought this also bought..." box on Juno.

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by TechMouse
    Quote Originally Posted by V..
    There's always the "people who bought this also bought..." box on Juno.
    This is true, I never even look at that, haha.
    There is a Gap...

acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

i just listen to as much as i can when on online shops, it's the only way, otherwise you may end up missing something truly magical
    Life is "trying things to see if they work"

Finally getting around to updating my site
    http://www.plus27design.co.uk/

Dave knows scooter lyrics

Ultimate Freak

ive often set myself na limit found tunes, then ordered em, then found other tunes after i wish i had got instead, then next timethere out of stock its a right pain in the arse

BOA Newbie

try www.substrata.com.au

cheers,

Stable
    Music from the ass end of the world..
    www.stablemusic.com.au

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Stable
    try www.substrata.com.au

cheers,

Stable
    love this place! went there quite a bit, dave pham and danny helped me out alot!