Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BOA Lifetime Member

I daresay they'd beat Henry's tallies between them, but not by enough to justify them beating him to the 2 awards, that's for damn sure. They should get more than double his tallies if they're both better players, but I bet they're nowhere near doing that.

Ultimate Freak

I agree that Henry is better than Shevchenco although he is never gonna score the goals and get the assists playing in the Italian league where the game is tighter and more defensive.

There is no point arguing about who is best when you are talking about players as good as Ronaldinhio and Henry.

BOA Lifetime Member

did u read about the poll done accorss europe ? henry & ronaldio wree the two thay picked most to see upfront and the ground to see them play at week in week out was old trafford

BOA Lifetime Member

Mancs in a dream world eh? more foreign mancs then not as well i bet.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Traxx
    Mancs in a dream world eh? more foreign mancs then not as well i bet.
    haha no it wasnt a manc point of view or a question for a manc , it was a question to ppl all around europe .. just OT happed to be picked as the place to watch them play , not for man utd for anyone ..

tho it would be a dream for them two to team up in utd shirt but somethink that will never happen ....u smancs can dream yes ... but at least are dreams come true more than any scouser :lol: even the southern fairys dreams come true more :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

Nah, it'd have to be Highbury or Ashburton Grove I reckon! I would say the Nou camp would be a good stadium, but not when the cunts are trying to poach our best player!

BOA Lifetime Member

Would be good to see them playing together yeah.

BOA Lifetime Member

I wouldn't be suprised if Henry moved to Barca in the summer, would be hilarious eh Will...

:lol:
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

I think it will happen if the arse fail to win anything this season. if they can't match his expectations he will be off.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

It'd be a bit stupid if arguably our two best players left a year at most before we moved into our new stadium, I'm sure we'll make several big signings within the next 18 months or so and our youngsters are shaping up well.

BOA Lifetime Member

it will happen ... he is GOIN

BOA Lifetime Member

Oh, well in that case he must be!

BOA Lifetime Member

I think if the arse put there money were there mouth is & splashed the cash on some real big players Henry would stay.

BOA Lifetime Member

nar u can tell , arse aint goin to win the main goal .. " champion sleague " and tbh he needs that if he goes barca he has a better chance of makin that goal .. he wont even get another prem league medal so he has to go and i hope he does ...

BOA Lifetime Member

Just cos you're jealous of him! We'd still have Van Persie, wouldn't be the end of the world if he left. I'm sure Wenger could persuade him to stay if we splashed the cash, Vieira hung around long enough and he would have stayed if we'd wanted him. Henry's more loyal to us than Vieira was. Barca have only won the CL once, so it's not like they have amazing credentials in the competition.

BOA Lifetime Member

If he wasnt to win the CL again he should sign for us in january. Its ours again this season you watch ;)

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will
    Just cos you're jealous of him! We'd still have Van Persie, wouldn't be the end of the world if he left. I'm sure Wenger could persuade him to stay if we splashed the cash, Vieira hung around long enough and he would have stayed if we'd wanted him. Henry's more loyal to us than Vieira was. Barca have only won the CL once, so it's not like they have amazing credentials in the competition.
    haha god u make me laugh

BOA Lifetime Member

Nah, Henry and Van Persie all the way!

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Will
    haha god u make me laugh
    That makes us even then!

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Traxx
    If he wasnt to win the CL again he should sign for us in january. Its ours again this season you watch ;)
    Ill say it again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast