Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BOA Lifetime Member

I think there is great stuff out there i spent abt 200 euro each month.. and find stuff i think is great ...And i live in waterford ireland.. we are abt 2 r 3 weeks behind with the records we get ....Techno all the time!!!!
    **NEW MYSPACE** www.myspace.com/filthmongerdj -

:) :)New TECHNO MIX OCT 2009 + setlist available here http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/forum...154#post708154 :) :)

Ultimate Freak

Default I'm sick of cunts moaning...

Quote Originally Posted by Si the Sigh
    ...about the lack of quality techno.

One word...

BOLLOCKS!

Theres loads of quality techno about. Seriously, I spend around £200 a month on vinyl still and am 100% happy with what I buy, yet friends of mine are still moaning about lack of quality records. Open your ears and eyes, theres LOADS of good shit out there.
    I'm sick of cunt's moaning about the lack of quality techno without doing anything about it....

you only have the right to moan if you can do better, and then you shouldn't be moaning but making good trax.. ok, I moan, but I make trax.... to be honest, 99 % of techno is shit in my opinion, but if I didn't think that, it wouldn't drive me to write new stuff...

I look forward to this merging of minimal and techno, I believe this is the future I.E. 120 bpm minimal techno that is RUFF

Prince Of Warthogs

Quote Originally Posted by eyeswithoutaface
    he put the F in Funk
    he also put the p in banana
    but we wont go on about that
    love your mum

BOA Lifetime Member

@ Crime - That´s an interesting idea, kind of like the slow Gabba thing a few years ago. I´ve got a Dreamscape mix tape at home (Dj Ribbz) and the mc is shouting "Techno does not have to be fast to be hard!" Why not produce techno at slower tempos, but with the same raw energy and attitude? Bring a bit more variation to the scene.

the big pork pie

Always remember Lenny Dee playing hardcore / gabba really slow @ Helter Skelter with Ribbz saying "it doesn't have to be fast to be hard..."

Great set as well. :clap:

Supreme Freak

I've not heard much minimal I don't think, but slow ruff and minimal makes me think Abe Duque... am I way off crime?

Supreme Freak

Scrap that actually i just had a listen to a few duque bits on juno and not what i was expecting, i've got one rec at home by him, think it's on sonic groove that fits that slow ruff minimal description, but nothing else i just listened to compares.

BOA Lifetime Member

Plastikman - Spastik on a proper system with tons of subs:

Minimal and ferocious.

Junior Freak

Come on and make a decent record then Dave! (joking, joking!!)

Nah, theres plenty of decent records about... although it can be hard to find the bestards.. And find the money. Ok, so I'm unemployed and I don't sell drugs so thats my own fault.....

But I've a wishlist of recent releases on Juno that tots up to around 350 euro, ready for when I sell my next invisible gnome - some people will buy anything! :lol:
    ... Ernst Fuchs - most underrated artist of the 20th century ...

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by davethedrummer
    well we wouldn't have to moan if someone went and made a decent record would we?
    Sorry, I was supposed to use that quote and I also didn't realise there was another page in the thread.

I wasn't just making a random stab at Dave.
    ... Ernst Fuchs - most underrated artist of the 20th century ...

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by schlongfingers
    I've not heard much minimal I don't think, but slow ruff and minimal makes me think Abe Duque... am I way off crime?
    Check Audion, yet another alter ego of matthew dear.. rocking ruff stuff, that's a bit slower but really rocking...

BOA Lifetime Member

Saw matthew dear live at Fabric on Saturday.

He played all his Audion stuff

Rocking

Prince Of Warthogs

Quote Originally Posted by grain
    Quote Originally Posted by davethedrummer
    well we wouldn't have to moan if someone went and made a decent record would we?
    Sorry, I was supposed to use that quote and I also didn't realise there was another page in the thread.

I wasn't just making a random stab at Dave.
    if it was a stab at me it wouldn't be random would it?

oh never mind........
    love your mum

Junior Freak

i.m.o i think there is alot of quaility around at the mo u just have 2 listen 2 the divide wetworks lau elton d the audio assault boys wilson the anxious **** i could go on and on but then we would be here all night sweet and simple i like techno and always will no no I LOVE TECHNO and its better than ever :lol: :lol: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12