Top five DJs/PA’s (everyone can throw a few names in the bag but please write a few words to let the rest of the board know why you think they really are so good).

1.DJ Rush –Heard him a few times and has been impressed every time. His mixing skills are not close to the standards of Hawtin or Beyer, but fuk me does this guy know how to get the crowd going, one after another, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM… He never plays too fast, its just right and always hard as fuk… Amazing stuff.

2.Green Velvet – Heard his live set at the Reading Festival last year and it was awesome. Just hearing Red Light (in my opinion the best Green Velvet tune), Flash and The answering machine live, probably made my year… Wicked stuff.

3.Dave Clarke – His greatest set (in my opinion) was in the Glastonbury dance tent. He was playing the same time as the Chemical Brothers, I made the right choice. His set was awesome; I have never seen a crowd react so well to techno in my entire life, the man is truly gifted!!!

4.Billy Nasty – Another true great, you never know what to expect from him. He is absolutely brilliant a building his set up. His ability to wein a house music crowd into techno frenzy is amazing.

5.Marco Carola – Some compare his style to Jell Mills, I’ve never heard Jeff Mills but if he sounds as good as this chap you could not go wrong. His mixing is spot on and his choice of tunes, well look at some of the tunes he’s produced. Nuff said…

Sorry to leave you out Mark but you are up against some stiff competion…