Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    the big pork pie

Default Frankie Bones vs. Pacou...

Taken from another board... :lol:

Theres been a bit of beef and smack talk between these two on discogs. In part of the forum Pacou laid it down and has ask Bones for a mix battle, etc...

http://www.discogs.com/forums/topic?topic_id=81067

I guess the mixes will be up ASAP in the mixes area!

the big pork pie

I think a Blackout DJ battle would be a good idea! :lol:

M.O.D.

hahaha awesome! but where's the actual smacktalk? i only see frankie...where's pacau's challenge?
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

BOA Lifetime Member

funny, interesting but also pathetic at the same time

Ultimate Freak

nice!! mixtape war!

BOA Lifetime Member

be cool if it was all in good honour though, its all a bit "my dads bigger than your dad" really isnt it, whilst fun to read these are the guys who should be ultimately setting the example ... interested to hear Frankie's mix of course though

Supreme Freak

Why should they be setting an example? Wasn't aware we or anyone had a moral obligation...

BOA Lifetime Member

probably should of put imo there, my point was really that techno's got a shitty enough image without slanging matches from some of the most significant, again imo, contributors. The whole mix battle thing is great, of course, but the slanging behind it is a bit childish i reckon, i maybe a pedantic cunt but one thing i avoid is public slanging matches, be it on forum or otherwise, as people just look like twats anyway arguing for all to see

;)

The Demon Beast

Don't we know it Scotty?
    Wink!
    Wetworks
    Compound, Punish Blue, Mastertraxx

BOA Lifetime Member

indeed Tony mo fo!

Supreme Freak

Shitty image eh, depends on the eyes I guess, I've never worried about what others think, so what if they have a ruckus, lighten up, 99.999999r don't actually care...

BOA Lifetime Member

anyone who knows me in real life i.e outside of this board knows i dont give a toss what anyone thinks about me as a person, there's many who'd vouch for that certainly.... that wasnt really the point, put it this way people go on about wanting to attract the attention of new people to techno, well when people do get into it they see artists bickering with each other, arguing on the internet and actual physical violence due to shit thats happened on message boards... thats just OTT and usually stems from crap like that on discogs

just my view of course

Supreme Freak

I disagree, must club nights full of people and new people getting into the music isn't made up of people who hang out on internet boards, so I doubt no one will care or see it outside of say 1000 people world-wide...

BOA Lifetime Member

so are these mixes up yet?

BOA Lifetime Member

well thats assuming most people getting into new music online are doing it soley via forums, i know alot of people who wouldnt waste their time with boards but spend hours on mp3 sites looking up artists they are getting into and researching related artists, labels etc etc... so i dunno, just depends how you see things as you said... i know id struggle to sell 1000 units of my records so until then il be keepin it in mind

BOA Lifetime Member

not sure about the mixes, would be interesting definately... whose going to judge it tho? haha

Supreme Freak

Trust me, they don't give a **** - forums just reflect a very small part and it's not even worth using as a measure of anything...

BOA Lifetime Member

believe me im not disagreeing with you, i know just how full of shit most forums are, including this one at times definately, i just thought that it was a bit childish literaly, nothing wrong with that! :lol: ;)

Junior Freak

techno is so gangster
    ciao

Supreme Freak

You ****ing are :)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast