Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    M.O.D.

this has devolved into one of the greatest threads eber
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

M.O.D.

...ever, that should read
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

BOA Lifetime Member

Yeah man, the muppets were far better than the damn CG rubbish.
    What was georgie thinking of.
    The Sarlac nonsense was aweful too.
    Solitary by nature.
    Isolation is the gift.
    Does anyone have courage to stand apart any more?

myspace.com/dirtybassgrooves
    http://www.myspace.com/dirtybassvoidloss
    http://www.subgenius.com

BOA Lifetime Member

Being digested in the belly of a Sarlac for a thousand years sounded rubbish.

M.O.D.

Quote Originally Posted by dirty_bass
    Yeah man, the muppets were far better than the damn CG rubbish.
    What was georgie thinking of.
    The Sarlac nonsense was aweful too.
    i think he's been smoking some serious sheet...and not the good stuff, apparently...

...how else to explain jar-jar and that f**king kid?!

M.O.D.

george lucas should open the olympics with richie. that would be good for techno. :bonk:

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by SlavikSvensk
    george lucas should open the olympics with richie. that would be good for techno. :bonk:
    richie should re-release sheet one, but have the aliens shoot first so human kind don't seem like such jerks when they shoot back.
    free marc emery!

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by SummerOfSam
    Disappointing what this thread has become.
    Indeed it is.
    Yoda Jedi Master.
    it's a sad day for yoda. disappointed he is...

In case you haven't seen it, Master Yoda's Blog.
    A person belonging to one or more Order is just as likely to carry a flag of the counter-establishment as the flag of the establishment, just as long as it is a flag. --P.D.

M.O.D.

hahaha! hawtin eat his vegetables, does not. force him wear hitler youth haircut, it does...

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by g
    hahhahha

the depths of windsor anyway, which was closer to downtown detroit than my own house
    Hehe. I'm not going to pretend to really care for anything Hawtin has done, or the Detroit sound at all really. However, I always find it funny when people try and bring up some dig on how he somehow fronted when it came to Detroit. There was a river that separated Portland, Oregon right in the center of the city. It would be quite comical pretending that people on the other side of the river were alien to a sound associated with another side, right? Or, hell, what if a bunch of Hungarians started getting pissed if artists did something represented as the sound of Budapest since, technically, based on what side of theDanube they live, they are either from Buda or Pest? Silliness. The only thing separating Windsor from Detroit is a small water channel and a human made imaginary line.
    A person belonging to one or more Order is just as likely to carry a flag of the counter-establishment as the flag of the establishment, just as long as it is a flag. --P.D.

M.O.D.

...and a set of very bored, disinterested customs officials...

BOA Lifetime Member

I dunno, I get hella angry with all these south london fakers frontin the sound of north london techno. Bunch of wack ass muthafunksters don't know shit.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mindful
    When I first saw Star wars(changed my life)I had no Star wars toys so drew all the charecters on paper cut them out and made little stands for them.

How sad is that.
    thats not sad. thats class! :clap:
    "The Taoiseach's plans are a quick fix, not a long term solution" - DJ Sunil Sharpe

Ultimate Freak

that's probably the best star wars fan story i've ever heard. seriously.

Ultimate Freak

...and a set of very bored, disinterested customs officials...
    not anymore!

man, to consider the number of times i crossed that bridge/tunnel in a ....not very well state. party going post-9/11 must have taken on a whole new tenor.

but yeah you're right.. in the Old Days, you could just about do or say anything and still get across that border.

M.O.D.

i've had a few problems going in to canada (vehicle searches by friendly mounties), but the us side was always a comlete joke...sometimes they wouldn't even look at us...or our drivers' licenses...

...once we went to a plus8 party in toronto (fall 96) with richie and speedy j. the place was absolutely trashed by the end. we all sat down, only to discover later that the floor, and now us by extension, was completely covered in puke. so we passed the border, in, as you put it, a "not very well state," and stinking of vomit and the general, unmistakable rave smell.

by all accounts we should have been searched or detained...

Administrator

you've had problems??????!!!!!!!!!!!

jesus don't get me started

:lol: :lol:

M.O.D.

Quote Originally Posted by MARK EG
    you've had problems??????!!!!!!!!!!!

jesus don't get me started

:lol: :lol:
    :)

you've got to tell the being-banned story...

BOA Lifetime Member

Watching the opening ceromony at this moment.

Not sure if Hawtins on at the moment but theres deffo techno being played while some dancers in strange suits are dancing.

Ultimate Freak

banging out "substance abuse"

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast