Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    BOA Newbie

The man has been asked to open the bigest sporting avent on the planet. If you ask me it's an honour and there is no one more deserving. It's a good point about techno maybe not being as suited as, say some more main stream dance music but as someonelse pointed out richie will stick to his guns while keeping everyone happy. And who cares who done it the year before it's a good thing this year they have come to there senses and asked a real musican

BOA Newbie

Sorry I was reading this arrgument when it was a lot more light harted i didn't realise it had got so intense and historical . My post was relating to what i know of richie from the last 5 years or so and the arrguments posted at the start of this dicussion. Things seem to have got a lot deeper than. So i gusss ill just stay out of it. :dontevengothere:

oh ya i what im reading is both interesting and educational ;)

BOA Lifetime Member

Yeah, I guess major credit to the Guy.
    Regardless of what and where and why.
    It`s pretty cool to have one of the techno scene up there doing something with such a wide reaching audience to the world.
    He pretty much sticks to his guns and does his thing regardless, it`s not like he`s gonna suddenly do trance or something. The man is commited to techno, so yeah, my grumbles and mumbles are out of line looking at it again.
    Nice one richie.

Now sort your ****ing hair out, you hitler youth looking mother ****er.
    Solitary by nature.
    Isolation is the gift.
    Does anyone have courage to stand apart any more?

myspace.com/dirtybassgrooves
    http://www.myspace.com/dirtybassvoidloss
    http://www.subgenius.com

BOA Lifetime Member

The ladies love the hair. I know a worrying number of female richie worshippers.
    Admittedly in a motherly sort of way. My missus feels bizarrely protective.

Besides, its great to see females back on the dance floor.
    The legions of nerdy male history lecturers, train spotters and beard strokers can **** right off.

M.O.D.

Quote Originally Posted by dirty_bass
    Yeah, I guess major credit to the Guy.
    Regardless of what and where and why.
    like i've said before, i'm not a huge fan of his current stuff, but i'll always owe richie a debt of gratitude, because "sheet one" is what got me into techno. i still think it's brilliant, as are spastik and sickness/panikattack. none of those records sound remotely like rob hood, who, for the record, is one of my all-time favorite producers...
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

The Demon Beast

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Pace
    Besides, its great to see females back on the dance floor.
    The legions of nerdy male history lecturers, train spotters and beard strokers can **** right off.
    Don't forget black turtleneck I may be a virgin types.
    Those guys are all on line at the next Bmb show standing next to buttman.
    Wetworks
    Compound, Punish Blue, Mastertraxx

M.O.D.

Quote Originally Posted by dirty_bass
    Yoda always was annoying, mumbling, green, wrinkly little scrotum.

Vader was class, until he wimped out and got all soppy over his son.

The pussy.
    dude, yoda punked every mofo dumb enough to take him on. vader kicked ass...but mainly after all the jedi were gone. paper tiger, yo...
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

BOA Lifetime Member

:techno:

BOA Lifetime Member

is it, isnt it?

im confused

BOA Lifetime Member

someone really help me out here is that Hawtin? if its not its officially THE most scary lookalike ive ever seen

M.O.D.

Quote Originally Posted by eyeswithoutaface
    someone really help me out here is that Hawtin? if its not its officially THE most scary lookalike ive ever seen
    yeah no sh*t!

ever been to winsor? i saw richie and john play there a couple times, most recently in 99...there were at least 10 richie lookalikes in a 500-person club.

BOA Lifetime Member

haha no ive not had the pleasure

so is that him or ?

M.O.D.

sure looks like him...except the glasses look a bit pedestrian for mr. stylish.

could be when he was growing out the hair though...

BOA Lifetime Member

yeah i think its him really, it would be just too scary if it wasnt though really wouldnt it?

sorted

Ultimate Freak

it's him

acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

nah, thats not him.............is it ? :lol:
    Life is "trying things to see if they work"

Finally getting around to updating my site
    http://www.plus27design.co.uk/

Dave knows scooter lyrics

M.O.D.

f*ck me that photo is funny as sh*t. no wonder he won't cut his hair...

BOA Lifetime Member

It not him. Thats the milky bar kid.

"The Taoiseach's plans are a quick fix, not a long term solution" - DJ Sunil Sharpe

Ultimate Freak

i'll have to dig but i have photos from the same era that are even funnier... :cheese:
    remember what i said about we were kids?
    around '89 when he was djing at the shelter he was known as "dj richie rich" :lol:

M.O.D.

Quote Originally Posted by g
    i'll have to dig but i have photos from the same era that are even funnier... :cheese:
    remember what i said about we were kids?
    around '89 when he was djing at the shelter he was known as "dj richie rich" :lol:
    wait...you mean the shelter in DETROIT? well, and here i am thinking richie was some carbetbagger from the deepest, darkest depths of ontario... ;)

post away!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast