Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ultimate Freak

I think I must of watched a different game then as the game seemed pretty even to me, also Rafa probably played what he feels is his strongest side and Man Utd had some their better players missing.

Dominating a game is having loads of chances and nearly scoring them and Liverpool only had 1 which was missed.

Ultimate Freak

some of the posting in here is an absolute joke people need 2 get a grip ;) wouldnt say we dominated the game but apart from the nistleroy chance we looked comfortable an looked the more dangerous
    side overall we where there better side even andy gray an neville said so. end of the day we lost great header by rio (hes still shite dont care what anybody says) and a good win 4 the scum
    “This city has two great teams - Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.” Bill Shankly

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

UNI...TED...united are the football team (to finish second and claim that CL group stage place).

Isn't it funny how everyone talks about 2nd place these day :lol:

well apart from stevie "in denial" gerrard and the rest of the red shite.
    lol the trance has gone

Banned

dont u just love watching the pool get turned over

hahahaha

brilliant stuff

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:cheese:

BOA Lifetime Member

my manc supporting mate was watching it in the hornblowers pub in birkenhead, which is a liverpool pub mainly, when rio scored he went mad in the pub, and loads of kopite dickheads told him if he was still there at the end of the game they were going to do him, he stayed at not one of them done anything, fanny's!
    lol the trance has gone

Ultimate Freak

Its all banter and part the fun, Liverpool fans would of gone mad if they had scored.

Supreme Freak

Its not shamefull to lose to Man utd, compared to some of the lose's/results people's teams in this thread are bragging about.

Ultimate Freak

You mean Arsenal Losing to Everton!!!! Will has been very quiet since bragging about their new signings on friday!!!

BOA Lifetime Member

stevie "in denial" gerrard haha .. .. is this the same player who hides away in big games ... god help england

Ultimate Freak

¿Hides away in big games? He doesn't hide, well never for Liverpool, he may be a little quieter for England but then he has to sit a little more when he plays for his country.

BOA Lifetime Member

haha quality

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj
    Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy
    end of the day we won liverpool lost end of .... if u cant take it **** off and tell your mothers , hide away do whatever

i know we played poor and liverpool were all over us but its the goals that count
    yeah nick you are right and i can take the fact we lost because we didnt score the goals but its idiots like numeric and microdot who make everyone laugh with their silly analysis of the game.
    who the **** are you calling an idiot, cocksucker?

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by french_og
    You mean Arsenal Losing to Everton!!!! Will has been very quiet since bragging about their new signings on friday!!!
    I haven't been on the net until now, but Walcott wasn't playing and he's hopefully got the best part of 20 years with us, so one unsurprising defeat is hardly much of a dampener. Adebayor couldn't play and Diaby was only a sub, they've all got plenty of time to make their mark.

And it's a bit sad having to take your pleasure from the defeats of others all the time, you only seem happy when someone or others lost. Plus, it was hardly a victory for football was it, the team that plays the best football being outmuscled, I suppose you'd rather all teams played like Everton and Bolton would you?

That's what the Premiership's in danger of being reduced to.

Banned

gary neville surely has to be the worlds biggest prick

is it any wonder he's despised the lengthn and breadth of the country

BOA Lifetime Member

That's true, dunno what he was playing at, he should know better...

BOA Lifetime Member

home ground , club captain , he can do what he wants 1 thing that makes me laugh tho , ppl say he ran the full length of the pitch haha its bollox , he went from the half way line to just past the 18 yard line , the scouse scum dont half cry .. thay get beat them moan about rooney & neville pfft thay should stop acting like little babies ... and face it thay lost to a team who have been better for the past 16 years

haha all the chanting goin on 5 euros , 18 leagues then its said but liverpool HAVE NEVER won the premership

some lad in work said to me this morning ... we should of score more we had loads more chances , your gk saved you

did he watch the same game was he for real haha

1 save all match , the mittle of the season a weak header which wasnt goin to do anything anyway and rio clears off the line .. yeh loads of chances pfft ....

i thought arsenal were bad at loseing but liverpool have took it to another level , chelsea didnt moan ....

BOA Lifetime Member

yea terrible what neville done, fancy showing your love for a club you have played for the best part of your life and winding up rivals from a local club.

i remember gerrard scoring against everton and pulling tongues to everton fans, of course it must be alright for liverpool players to do it.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Lucius
    yea terrible what neville done, fancy showing your love for a club you have played for the best part of your life and winding up rivals from a local club.

i remember gerrard scoring against everton and pulling tongues to everton fans, of course it must be alright for liverpool players to do it.
    thats it man , liverpool forget about things like that

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Microdot
    Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj
    Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy
    end of the day we won liverpool lost end of .... if u cant take it **** off and tell your mothers , hide away do whatever

i know we played poor and liverpool were all over us but its the goals that count
    yeah nick you are right and i can take the fact we lost because we didnt score the goals but its idiots like numeric and microdot who make everyone laugh with their silly analysis of the game.
    who the **** are you calling an idiot, cocksucker?
    You, you ****ing fairy!!!

BOA Lifetime Member

so many jealous people of liverpool...

these goggles some of you are wearing are terrible...

the way you go on like man utd are the heros and saints of football and then generalise liverpool supporters. it's pathetic in its own right really...

i was gutted we lost to man utd because we deserved more, but we lost and i accepted it. i didnt rant on and i especially find it funny with the semi closet supporters of man utd who say nothing unless they actually win...

it shows how bad man utd are when they find more joy in an arsenal or liverpool loss than their own team winning

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast