Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ultimate Freak

I think fair play to Neville, there is nothing wrong with giving it some when you win, if Liverpool fans give the stick they should expect it back. He just showed how much he loved winning and beating Liverpool. Just as if Gerrard or Carragher would of done it it would of been fair play.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj
    so many jealous people of liverpool...

these goggles some of you are wearing are terrible...

the way you go on like man utd are the heros and saints of football and then generalise liverpool supporters. it's pathetic in its own right really...

i was gutted we lost to man utd because we deserved more, but we lost and i accepted it. i didnt rant on and i especially find it funny with the semi closet supporters of man utd who say nothing unless they actually win...

it shows how bad man utd are when they find more joy in an arsenal or liverpool loss than their own team winning
    dan get real .. you big up liverpool like no other , sing praises , slate utd like every other , also make out u play better than u do .. come on mate if u had of won you would be goin on none stop and not giveing any man utd fan the time of day and chance to put a comment accross , or you would quote it up and try to rip it to bits

you didnt deserve a win thats 1st off ..

end of the day dont do to other what u dont like done to yourself !

we aint the saints of anything , just nice to see the shit put back towards fans who rant and give so much abuse to utd fans for problems , air crashes , the boreing 18 leagues 5 euros blah blah

did u hear utd saying 16 years ?? thats how long its been for u to win the top league ... nope

do u hear fans singing about the hillsbourgh , hiesle disaster nope we aint that low

BOA Lifetime Member

no i wouldnt have chanted about beating you because in truth beating united is not what is was in the past. anyway, the battle is lost, but the war will be won. we will get second.

Supreme Freak

haha this thread cracks me up, liverpool lost, SO WHAT, every team wins every team lose's, all that matters is position at end of season.

When a team lose's, it's always quick to come on here and laugh,i dont see the point, Liverpool still have a great record this season and has 2 games in hand, lets see where they finish at the end of the season. :)

BOA Lifetime Member

yeah well put man...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy

the way you go on like man utd are the heros and saints of football and then generalise liverpool supporters. it's pathetic in its own right really...

i was gutted we lost to man utd because we deserved more, but we lost and i accepted it. i didnt rant on and i especially find it funny with the semi closet supporters of man utd who say nothing unless they actually win...

it shows how bad man utd are when they find more joy in an arsenal or liverpool loss than their own team winning
    dan get real .. you big up liverpool like no other , sing praises , slate utd like every other , also make out u play better than u do .. come on mate if u had of won you would be goin on none stop and not giveing any man utd fan the time of day and chance to put a comment accross , or you would quote it up and try to rip it to bits

we aint the saints of anything , just nice to see the shit put back towards fans who rant and give so much abuse to utd fans for problems , air crashes , the boreing 18 leagues 5 euros blah blah

did u hear utd saying 16 years ?? thats how long its been for u to win the top league ... nope

do u hear fans singing about the hillsbourgh , hiesle disaster nope we aint that low
    nah,u just sang about a kid whos in jail for 15yrs for a crime he didnt commit

BOA Lifetime Member

o did we .. didnt hear that one , would of stood up and joined in myself .... even the texts are goin around now with all the songs on as liverpool are such sour losers ...

BOA Lifetime Member

yawn.

i dont mind losing a game if we wernt the better team,but we was.and to concide a goal in the 90th minute any fan of any team would of been fumming.

BOA Lifetime Member

I bet if Danny Murphy was still at Liverpool he would have scored if he'd been playing, he always seemed to score against Man U, dunno why they got rid of him. Liverpool still have 2 games in hand though, so they're in a good position still, as long as they bounce back quickly.

BOA Lifetime Member

yeah Liverpool have to play Arsenal, even with their indifferent form i still expect Wenger's band of p**sies to beat the scouse ten man defence...

:lol:
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie

**** him,, from what i have heard he is hardly a saint.

woooooooooooooh michael shields got 15 yearrrrrrrrrs, michael shields got 15 yearrrrrrrrrrrs, na na na na na naaaaaaaa
    lol the trance has gone

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie

a crime he didn't commit , in your opinion.
    anyway, after over 30 years of Munich songs, what the **** do you expect?

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Microdot
    end of the day we won liverpool lost end of .... if u cant take it **** off and tell your mothers , hide away do whatever

i know we played poor and liverpool were all over us but its the goals that count
    yeah nick you are right and i can take the fact we lost because we didnt score the goals but its idiots like numeric and microdot who make everyone laugh with their silly analysis of the game.
    who the **** are you calling an idiot, cocksucker?
    You, you **** fairy!!!
    well, why not pm me and then we can arrange for you to speak to me in that manner in person then can't we?
    you little faggot.

Banned

and i thought me and nick argued :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by dj casualty
    and i thought me and nick argued :lol:
    haha i do :lol:

Ultimate Freak

gary neville surely has to be the worlds biggest prick
    no, that would be you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Microdot
    gary neville surely has to be the worlds biggest prick
    no, that would be you.

try lookin in the mirror

BOA Lifetime Member

Gary Neville is the worlds greatest right-back, there's no question about that...

:cheese:
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

He is the best in England, not sure about the World, I reckon Salgado from Spain is as good if not better than him, also better going forward. Also Cicinho from Brazil who has just joined Real Madrid is also class.

Ultimate Freak

Well Nevile is a prick outright in my eyes, and should duly punished for what he did.

Which whether u believe it or not, could and probably did add to the violence outside the ground.

As a footballer, and there code of conduct, coz believe it or not they do have one, he broke it entirely,and unjustly.

Just coz he got stick, which every proffesional footballer does, doesnt give him the right to intice, and fan the flames of the fans like he did. I mean ffs he gets paid a fortune part of which is to behave himself and set a high and proffesionnal standard of the cluband footballers. If he cant take silly taunts, which have always been part of football they werent invented for him or united.He shouldnt be in the game.. Watching him do dat reminded me of something out of sunday league football.. Ameaturish (sp)

In fact after reading the papers the next day,the arrogant manc twat took the limelight away from the actual game?

So all in all, he let Man Utd down, let pro footballers down, and most of all let himself down. Which when they ban him he will realise.

The game itself was shite,we did dominate, but lacked finishing, Rio Coke ead ferdinand played already for a change, must of knocked back a gram or 2 before the game.

Anyone hates gettin beating in the last minute, but utd are pro's @ it (european cup). Its what makes footy. the utd fans know we played better outright, I mean chelsea dont even dominate @utd..
    but we couldnt finish...

So we'll get second, for defo utd are a side in decline, its part of the rules of football, it happens to every team, you only have to look @ history to see dat.

Hopefully we'll get u in the FA CUP...

and bury this argument once and for all...

:cheese:

Manchester United Team Statistics Liverpool
    1 Goals 0
    0 1st Half Goals 0
    4 Shots on Target 3
    3 Shots off Target 4
    0 Blocked Shots 4
    1 Corners 2
    16 Fouls 17
    3 Offsides 2
    2 Yellow Cards 3
    0 Red Cards 0