Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ RE:HAB
    Well Nevile is a prick outright in my eyes, and should duly punished for what he did.

Which whether u believe it or not, could and probably did add to the violence outside the ground.

As a footballer, and there code of conduct, coz believe it or not they do have one, he broke it entirely,and unjustly.

Just coz he got stick, which every proffesional footballer does, doesnt give him the right to intice, and fan the flames of the fans like he did. I mean ffs he gets paid a fortune part of which is to behave himself and set a high and proffesionnal standard of the cluband footballers. If he cant take silly taunts, which have always been part of football they werent invented for him or united.He shouldnt be in the game.. Watching him do dat reminded me of something out of sunday league football.. Ameaturish (sp)

In fact after reading the papers the next day,the arrogant manc twat took the limelight away from the actual game?

So all in all, he let Man Utd down, let pro footballers down, and most of all let himself down. Which when they ban him he will realise.

The game itself was shite,we did dominate, but lacked finishing, Rio Coke ead ferdinand played already for a change, must of knocked back a gram or 2 before the game.

Anyone hates gettin beating in the last minute, but utd are pro's @ it (european cup). Its what makes footy. the utd fans know we played better outright, I mean chelsea dont even dominate @utd..
    but we couldnt finish...

So we'll get second, for defo utd are a side in decline, its part of the rules of football, it happens to every team, you only have to look @ history to see dat.

Hopefully we'll get u in the FA CUP...

and bury this argument once and for all...

:cheese:

Manchester United Team Statistics Liverpool
    1 Goals 0
    0 1st Half Goals 0
    4 Shots on Target 3
    3 Shots off Target 4
    0 Blocked Shots 4
    1 Corners 2
    16 Fouls 17
    3 Offsides 2
    2 Yellow Cards 3
    0 Red Cards 0
    43.6 Possession 56.4 - possesion/dominance

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
    lol the trance has gone

Ultimate Freak

This post is getting boring!!!!

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Lucius
    Well Nevile is a prick outright in my eyes, and should duly punished for what he did.

Which whether u believe it or not, could and probably did add to the violence outside the ground.

As a footballer, and there code of conduct, coz believe it or not they do have one, he broke it entirely,and unjustly.

Just coz he got stick, which every proffesional footballer does, doesnt give him the right to intice, and fan the flames of the fans like he did. I mean ffs he gets paid a fortune part of which is to behave himself and set a high and proffesionnal standard of the cluband footballers. If he cant take silly taunts, which have always been part of football they werent invented for him or united.He shouldnt be in the game.. Watching him do dat reminded me of something out of sunday league football.. Ameaturish (sp)

In fact after reading the papers the next day,the arrogant manc twat took the limelight away from the actual game?

So all in all, he let Man Utd down, let pro footballers down, and most of all let himself down. Which when they ban him he will realise.

The game itself was shite,we did dominate, but lacked finishing, Rio Coke ead ferdinand played already for a change, must of knocked back a gram or 2 before the game.

Anyone hates gettin beating in the last minute, but utd are pro's @ it (european cup). Its what makes footy. the utd fans know we played better outright, I mean chelsea dont even dominate @utd..
    but we couldnt finish...

So we'll get second, for defo utd are a side in decline, its part of the rules of football, it happens to every team, you only have to look @ history to see dat.

1 Goals 0
    0 1st Half Goals 0
    4 Shots on Target 3
    3 Shots off Target 4
    0 Blocked Shots 4
    1 Corners 2
    16 Fouls 17
    3 Offsides 2
    2 Yellow Cards 3
    0 Red Cards 0

3-1 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Lucius

but we couldnt finish...

1 Goals 0
    0 1st Half Goals 0
    4 Shots on Target 3
    3 Shots off Target 4
    0 Blocked Shots 4
    1 Corners 2
    16 Fouls 17
    3 Offsides 2
    2 Yellow Cards 3
    0 Red Cards 0

3-1 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

change the record dennis lad :lol:
    lol the trance has gone

Ultimate Freak

but we couldnt finish...

1 Goals 0
    0 1st Half Goals 0
    4 Shots on Target 3
    3 Shots off Target 4
    0 Blocked Shots 4
    1 Corners 2
    16 Fouls 17
    3 Offsides 2
    2 Yellow Cards 3
    0 Red Cards 0

*yawn* :roll:

BOA Lifetime Member

yes u are boring....

Ultimate Freak

Actually, I agree about Nev.
    Imagine throwing a coin into the crowd like that, absolutely disgraceful.
    It could have hit a child or ......... oh hang on, that was Jamie Carragher wasn't it?

Nonetheless, it's certainly true that badge kissing by footballers is the root problem of football hooliganism in the UK today.

The vermin were so incensed by Neville's antics, that many of them immeadiately went and got their heads kicked in by Manchester Utd fans outside the ground.

:roll:

BOA Lifetime Member

its aload of crap this nevile thing anyway,he kissed his badge so what,let him have his moment.and if some1 threw a coin at me,id throw it back,no dobt about that,as probably most others would.

BOA Lifetime Member

microdot... 2 wrongs do not make a right!

Ultimate Freak

Actually he has now been charged by the FA...
    Unlucky manc twat..

He didnt just kiss his badged he mouthed or possibly swore @ the crowd also the FA have stated... So it is incitement coz if someone done that to you in the street, youd probably kick off..
    Hes paid to take stick anyway, suppose to be a professional afterall.. not very professional to me or the FA.

Anyways microdot how would you feel if Liverpool players done that to you @ Old Trafford, youd be screaming for there heads..

And once again your scumbag players cause chaos again last night... Once again taking away the limelight of the football, and projecting it onto vile new levels... havent we been here before with your scummy team...
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

Actually he has now been charged by the FA...
    Unlucky manc twat..

He didnt just kiss his badged he mouthed or possibly swore @ the crowd also the FA have stated... So it is incitement coz if someone done that to you in the street, youd probably kick off..
    Hes paid to take stick anyway, suppose to be a professional afterall.. not very professional to me or the FA.

Anyways microdot how would you feel if Liverpool players done that to you @ Old Trafford, youd be screaming for there heads..

And once again your scumbag players cause chaos again last night... Once again taking away the limelight of the football, and projecting it onto vile new levels... havent we been here before with your scummy team...
    wrong , utdare used to players doin things like that

haha u need to get real .. last nite haha so savage wasnt up to old tricks tryin to cheat his way ?? what rio did to him was deserved ! ..

so how did we take the limelight away ..

liverpool get beat so thay pick and point at everything as thay are sour .. and then every little winge from other clubs / players . its boreing and need new ideas

BOA Lifetime Member

look at what happened at liverpool last season , your fans are that godo some scouse fool chucks his moblie at him , shows u have brains dont it ..

BOA Lifetime Member

I think it shows passion to throw your mobile at someone! :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

Jamie Carragher hits out at Gary Neville for inciting fans. That's the same Carragher who was sent off in 2002 for throwing a coin into the Highbury crowd

what is it with scousers

Supreme Freak

Let the thread die already :lol:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234