Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Junior Freak

Default Electribe R mk ii manual ?

I just bought the Electribe R mk ii from germany and guess what, the manuals in german . does anybody know where i can get one . I checked korgs website but they only seem to have the manual for a mk i to download, i also tryed google it but no joy !

any ideas ???

BOA Newbie

have a look at the yahoo groups yoke if ye havent already.

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/electribe/

failing that you could request one from korg support but i dunno how swift they'd be to respond. last option; press the buttons... no better way to buzz off an electribe then t get stuck in. have ye ever used one before?

BOA Newbie

i'm pretty tight with the electribe family so ye can pm me yer phone no. and i'll give ye a hand if ye want. sam :)

BOA Lifetime Member

I don't think there's that much difference in features between the mk1 and mk 2 is there?
    Pure F*ckin' Noize Terror...

BOA Newbie

i've owned the 3 mk1 electribes and now use the esx1. i cant speak accurately about mk2 cos i've never buzzed off one but there cant be too many differences in funtionality. i didnt even have to open the esx1's manual when i bought it cos it was so similar to the es1 (only to figure out the new features). the principal is the same i reckon. so if ye'v had a go of any of them the others are no bother to grasp...

Junior Freak

Cheers samiam, i never know i mite need a heads up sometime,

I downloaded the MK1 manual and its helping alrite, i've never used the electribes before but they seem very handy, i'm loving it like micky ds

BOA Newbie

sound mate, ye should steer clear o th mac d's tho no matter how tempting the euro saver menu can be. yeh electribes... their all pretty straightforward. ye mite need a couple tips when it comes to all the global bollox and editing motions etc, but i'd imagine yer prolly laughin by now. give us a shout if ye need to :) if ye like the bi-product of the electribes ye should come in to the IFSC vaults tommorrow night (friday) for planet underground. i work in a project called Cube with another fella and we use 2 esx1's as the brains of the operation... do a search for 'planet underground' for details, and if ye decide to go, cube are on at 11:30 in the progressive area... its gonna hop :)