Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy
    just look at how many u have lost , wher eu are in the league , where u are in all the cups and how many cups u can win ( but u wont )

CL thsi all your in and their is no way u will win it ...

fa cup - out
    mucky mouse cup - out
    premership - defo out the running

from goin a season unbeat and winning it a few times and not finishing below 2nd for a few seasons to this .. itsfar worse and manchester utd so dont even try an dmake out it aint
    If we win our game in hand we'll be just 8 points behind Man U so it's not like you're going that well. All you're playing for is a CL spot whether automatic or otherwise and you'll only be knocked straight out again. Man U are getting progressively worse in all competitions bar the Carling cup because it's the only thing you're likely to win, so you take it seriously unlike the other top teams.

Arsenal aren't getting progressively worse, we're having one bad season perhaps, but we have a lot of talented youngsters coming through who will stand us in good stead for the future and the new stadium will bring in a lot more money for us. Man U's team is getting progressively worse too. Arsenal are in transition, but there's no end in sight for your sinking ship of a team.

PL - no chance
    FA cup - no chance
    Europe - out
    Mickey mouse cup - who cares

BOA Lifetime Member

u make out your team is still good , with the young players u have , its not tho do u see any of them coming up though and being class players ?? bar the odd 1 or 2 there aint thything their

as for us we have a team of young players and are lookin to build we have more chance of gettin high profile player to the club , more than arsenal its a known fact !

we aint gettin progressivel worse at all we have just sliped a little due to the fact of our players who have been the best for so long are now ageing and some now gone so its all about rebuilding arsenal are falling apart u can see it in the games , no hunger or heart

Banned

you don't half talk some rubbish nick

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by dj casualty
    you don't half talk some rubbish nick
    haha not at all .. will seems to talk like a scouser

BOA Lifetime Member

can i add arsenal are shit or would that be too bold!!!!!!!

:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

Banned

haha,just been lookin at the fixtures,there is still plenty of big
    games for arsenal united and pool
    i find it strange tho that arsenal have not played liverpool
    yet this season
    whats all that about?

BOA Lifetime Member

i was sure u plaed them and beat them ?? ****in hell thats goin to ge a good end to the season

BOA Lifetime Member

no arsenal did not beat us. because we were in so many competitions it had to be postponed!

they come to anfield very soon.

BOA Lifetime Member

well i cant see them pulling off another win , a drew will do me

BOA Lifetime Member

Man U are blatantly getting progressively worse! They reached a semi, then for a couple of seasons they reached the quarter finals, getting knocked out at the knockout stage, then they got rid of the 2nd group and you got knocked out in the 2md round 2 seasons running, now you can't even get past the first group and finished bottom of your group! And in the prem, you finished 3rd 3 times in the last 4 seasons, when you used to finish more like 1st 3 times in 4 seasons!

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will
    Man U are blatantly getting progressively worse! They reached a semi, then for a couple of seasons they reached the quarter finals, getting knocked out at the knockout stage, then they got rid of the 2nd group and you got knocked out in the 2md round 2 seasons running, now you can't even get past the first group and finished bottom of your group! And in the prem, you finished 3rd 3 times in the last 4 seasons, when you used to finish more like 1st 3 times in 4 seasons!
    fuk me ucant half go on ..

the last 6 years we have been poor but i would say we are gettin worse .. u cant even beat us thats saying someting if we are so ****in shit why cant liverpool , arsenal , chelsea beat such a piss poor team ?? and why are we still 2nd ?? i cant get my head round it

yes we have sliped places and as for europe mistakes by poor players thats all as we have played well enuff to cope , just to many mistakes which are now being sorted out at last ..

so will come moan at the end of the season when u finish below of the sinking ship

BOA Lifetime Member

lol crystal palace beat us but it doesnt mean they are better than us....

those games you mentioned are your cup final games....

you won all three by a fluke....

certainly not by playing in the man utd style of old...

BOA Lifetime Member

tho i do mean over the years not just this season

Banned

man u are finished

the club is in turmoil

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12