Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: F.A Cup Draw

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy
    o u win the champions league and are now some super team .. fuk off u r still the sameold shite full of gob shites
    yeah please give us fletcher,the flying scotsman,he wouldnt even get in evertons team ffs.

your team are a joke,admit it.your made up of has beens,pathetic youngsters and 2 excellent strikers.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric
    so the Kopites fluke the Champions League final and they describe themselves as Goliath now...

:lol:
    init thats how thay see it now .. 8 games since they last beat utd some record seeing as thay are Goliath :lol: what a joke

BOA Lifetime Member

i surpose u goin to catch chelsea now your gods back haha

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie
    o u win the champions league and are now some super team .. fuk off u r still the sameold shite full of gob shites
    yeah please give us fletcher,the flying scotsman,he wouldnt even get in evertons team ffs.

your team are a joke,admit it.your made up of has beens,pathetic youngsters and 2 excellent strikers.
    yes i can admit some players are a joke and not worth the shirt of most premership teams , but we still beat you with out 3rd string :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

nah we'l leave the shittalking to the clueless mancs,which is often displayed here.

BOA Lifetime Member

yes i can admit some players are a joke and not worth the shirt of most premership teams , but we still beat you with out 3rd string :lol:
    and we'l beat you when youve got some players back which will be sweater! :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

awww are we starting to sound like Kopites and u cant take it

liverpool have never beat utd in a fa cupmatch and not won in 8 games shows u r great dont it

BOA Lifetime Member

and we'l beat you when youve got some players back which will be sweater! :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

what happens next ...........

BOA Lifetime Member

rio realises hes not a rock star with a guitar in his hands doing a gay jump and has actually scored only the 4th goal of his over rated money grabbing career.

BOA Lifetime Member

but then goes back to his fanasies the dumb,rubber lipped cunt.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric
    still smarting from the defeat at the weekend eh Willy...

oh no ofcourse, you're not bothered about the FA Cup because Arse are gonna win the Champions League right...

:lol:
    Sorry, I forgot what a great record you have against Bolton... If you ever win the FA cup 3 times in 4 seasons maybe you'll become a bit blase about it, but that's never likely to happen of course. I'd much rather be in the CL at this stage than the FA cup and worthless cup and out of europe altogether, so the joke's on you!

BOA Lifetime Member

Arse will be out of the Champions League in the next round and then you'll be left with no hope of any silverware this season...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

At the end of the game against Manchester United, their players celebrated as if they had won a cup final. Do you think the celebrations indicate United considered beating Liverpool to be a major achievement?

"Of course because at the moment they know that we are a really good team and I think they are concerned that they won't finish second this year. If we had have beaten them then it would have made it even harder for them to finish second. This is why I think that they celebrated so much and this shows us that we are the better team"

PAKO AYESTERAN

BOA Lifetime Member

get a quote from a manc sayin that then

BOA Lifetime Member

get a quote from a manc sayin that then
    there are a good number who admit it .... you know it as well.

man utd's reign at the top is over. i am not saying they are a bad team. i'm saying the dominance and dynasty is over. selling to the jewish businessmen in the usa did not help your cause...

players wanted to go to man utd in the past because they won things... but you do not offer that much anymore.

i mean put it this way....

chelsea have all the money and are in the capital. so most foreigners prefer that anyway. the fact they are the dominant team in england means you have less pulling power on that front.

liverpool have a very clever manager who is taking them places without needing to spend the absurd amounts that chelsea do. we are a recognised force in europe and we have respect from the other teams now. it is clear that the manchester establishment no longer look down on liverpool. your celebrations when you beat us pays testament to the respect you have for us.

tottenham are building a team which could go on and produce some good results.

arsenal have a team for the future

basically man utd have too much debt and are in control by people who do not care.

i do not want man utd to go into debt and collapse... because if it can happen to man utd, then it can happen to anyone....

and the truth is, that it quite possibly could go that way.

BOA Lifetime Member

it wont tho .. that sthe point .. players still want to come to us , players have stated it .. we just havnt been able to get them away from the clubs , we still are one of the best clubs in the world ..

and er what was your turn over for last year ?? not near us as normal .. if we are so much in det it wont take us long to get out monsycan be made my man utd quite easy its a market we are in th emiddle of a massive multi million pound deal with a new sponsor . and even still rated as one of the rich's clubs in the world , above u and all the rest of the english teams , 2nd to real i think it was .. so we are far from det as other fans try to make out .. u have to know what's being said within the club before u shout bollox on forums / ppl etc

as for the team its building up quite interesting , a lot of young players showing their faces on the bench and out anturp ( our feeder club ) this spent force is a load of crap

Ultimate Freak

Didn't Man Utd have a profit of 40 millions plus for the last year? People knock their new owner but he is a good busniess man, he knows what he is doing and would not have wasted his time if he did not think that himself and the club would do well both financially and on the field.

I think when Utd have there injured players back and can field their best side they are up there neck and neck with Liverpool, there is not much between them.

BOA Lifetime Member

he borrowed heavily to get man utd though

Ultimate Freak

I know but good businessman will use others people money to make money for themselves.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast