Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Junior Freak

Default question about some dj`s..

There will be some techno festival in a couple of days in Sarajevo, so I wanted to know are they any good, cause I`m not familiar with`em: Damon Wild, Psychogene, Robert Leiner. They are playing alongside Plastikman, Gayle San, Deetron,Green Velvet, etc.... I`m particulary interested in Robert Leiner, What kind of techno does he play, Have anybody heard him before?

Ultimate Freak

why not just go along and check it out?
    21 minutes to know

Junior Freak

I have seen Damon Wild and he doesn't make many mistakes , didn't play as good as was expected , as he is meant to be very very good at what he does.

Honestly man ,as someone else has said , go along and see , the unheard of guys are just as good as the NAMES.

the big pork pie

That is VERY true...Well said Angryman. :D

Junior Freak

Robert Leiner Is swedish and has been making techno/ambient music for well over a decade. Also recorded as The Source Experience. Top producer, not sure as DJ though. Could be anything from fairly hard stuff to more mellow/ambient techno. Last release on HP was fairly groovy though.
    Heard some live stuff by The Source from Universe parties in the uk years ago which was wicked.

For Damon Wild check http://www.synewave.com New York producer/dj . He's Been around the block as well.

Basically, go and check em out.

BOA Lifetime Member

Default Re: question about some dj`s..

Quote Originally Posted by icb
    There will be some techno festival in a couple of days in Sarajevo, so I wanted to know are they any good, cause I`m not familiar with`em: Damon Wild, Psychogene, Robert Leiner. They are playing alongside Plastikman, Gayle San, Deetron,Green Velvet, etc.... I`m particulary interested in Robert Leiner, What kind of techno does he play, Have anybody heard him before?
    Pschogene is also known as Sharpeside, the guy who had the big one "Space cruising" on Rotation a while back. Robert Leiner I'd jump at seeing play, don't know what he's like DJ-ing though. Damon Wild is a good, solid mixer, nice hard edged selection of records, with a few oldies in there too...

Junior Freak

Oh, I will go, that`s for sure,.... bet on it

Junior Freak

Plastikman a.k.a Richie hawtin....id be checkin it for sure dude

support the cause

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Angrymann
    Honestly man ,as someone else has said , go along and see , the unheard of guys are just as good as the NAMES.
    Well said man, there are some awesome local techno DJ's down here...big up the unknowns...

Quote Originally Posted by Angrymann
    I have seen Damon Wild and he doesn't make many mistakes , didn't play as good as was expected , as he is meant to be very very good at what he does.

if not better tbh................
    www.clubabsolute.co.uk

Absolute with Alex Kidd & Paul Webster - 18th April
    Absolute with Stoneface & Terminal & Bryan Kearney - 16th May
    Anjunabeats 100 tour - Above and Beyond, Jaytech & Myself - 24th May
    Gatecrasher Edinburgh - 25th May