Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Junior Freak

Default Mark EG back at the Lock UP

just saw the new flyer and was glad to see Mark is back in hereford on the 10th June.. this is the 1st time i havent warmed up for him tho... which sucks... however i do have a 2hour set before sharkey in may, which kind of makes up 4 it!!! hah

anyway, the last set played here by mark was awesome... i know this cause i heard the recording the next day.. i was cowering in the corner, scared to even go 4 a slash because i was tripping my bolloxs off!!! what a twat!!!

i could hear mark on the mic telling all the lightweights in the corner to get the fuk to the floor, i wanted to but my body wouldnt let me!!! haha

i did have a good chat with mark after tho, as ever he has so much time 4 every1... such enthusiasm for the music!!! gr8 stuff...

i'll be seein ya in june matey!!! ;) i know they love their hardstyle round here, but slip in a few techno numbers 4 me and Spark-E eh mark!!! nice 1...

:cheese:

Ultimate Freak

Default Mark EG back at the Lock UP

Quote Originally Posted by bayley
    .. i was cowering in the corner, scared to even go 4 a slash because i was tripping my bolloxs off!!! what a twat!!!
    :lol: hehe!!!

brings back memories!!!

BOA Newbie

I havent had the pleasure of seeing Mark spin since 2000 her in my hometown of Winnipeg he skimmed my face with a broken record shard :)

I got him to sign it for me afterwards still has my dried blood on it :) I considered that to be my rave christening.

Awesome to see him back over on this side of the world soon i hope :)

Peace Marty

the big pork pie

Mark blew my speakers in my car once...

The cunt.